X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternates for eflite retract motor

New to the forum here, and to getting back to the hobby after 45 yrs. Anyway, I have an Eflite FW190 that has a bad retract motor (pn# EFLGO1380).
    Is there an after market I can get? Seems like OEM parts are not available. Any P/N suggestions would be appreciated.

Hobbyking used to have a large selection of retract units that were drop-in equivalents to EFlite units. The didn't give the equivalent part numbers but did specify mounting hole spacings and pin sizes so you could figure out what would fit.

Unfortunately Hobbyking seems to be suffering the same as many other vendors right now, with a lot of stuff out of stock, but it may be worth looking.

Comment

Thank you for the reply Kallend. I am finding that supply
      is low on much more Eflite and HH models. The retracts
      For the FW190 must be landed with a soft 3 point, but who does that 100 per cent of the time? The fork that
      Rides on the jack screw punches a hole on the circuit card inside the casing if you land any differently. Come on Eflite, place the card under the motor.

Comment

If anybody is looking for these retracts, Amain hobbies just got some finnally

Comment

Working...
        X