X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor cuts out on UMX Timber

The motor on my UMX Timber stops within the first 30 seconds or so after take off and won't restart during flight or back on the ground. If I pull the battery and rebind, it will start again, but then cuts off soon after getting back in the air. All other controls work so I've been able to dead stick it back to me each time. I have three batteries and it does the same with each one. I've flown this plane at least 50 times without an issue; this is something that just started to happen. I have tried binding at different distances from the airplane and from different directions, but none of these changes helped. Also, I do keep the plane still during the binding process. I haven't crashed it, so damage from a crash isn't a concern. Any ideas on what to try to fix this issue?

Have you tried it with a different ESC.
    That would at least help eliminate or provide info on the problem
    Bob

Comment

The ESC is built in on this plane, so I can't try another ESC. A new board is approximately $75, so I'd just buy another plane and keep the old for parts before buying only the board.

Comment

Ok understood. Any chance it can be sent back to the retailer to sort out?
        Cheers
        Bob

Comment

Working...
        X