X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Multirotors

Here's my small collection of multirotors....

Lauren

those look nice!

Comment

Those are cool Flygirl
      Still Learning:D

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Those are cool Flygirl
        She has not been on the forum since July of last year :(
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Well Hello Flygirl it's good to hear from you again it's been awhile.

Comment

FF......You didn't believe what I said in the post prior to yours?? :Confused:
            Sadly she's not back on. Pauly got excited and responded to her post from over a year ago.;)
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Ov, I did see that it was from last year, but sadly just noticed this post. I to myself don't get on here to much. I hope everything is well of her. Now that you mention it I haven't seen anything from her in awhile. I know she was a once a regular on here. I don't recall seeing any of her new videos on YouTube as well.

Comment

Wow totally missed that I just scanned over the posts. That's too bad I wonder about some of the people that we don't hear from anymore.

Comment

I do to Farmflyer!

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

To keep this thread rolling, here are my 3 main Multis.
                      2 are fitted with 915 mHz telemetry radios and 1 has WiFi. I do lots of missions and never use a transmitter any more although they are all fitted with RXs and fly very well with a Tx.
                      I control them using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and QGround Control. Click image for larger version

Name:	Multis.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	163897

Comment

Working...
                      X