X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hangar

All electric including the Inverza 62 and 50cc Pitts. Starting to really get cluttered. I think I'm finally getting to the point where I'm ready to get rid of a lot of the smaller planes that haven't been flown in a few years.

Originally posted by ckankel View Post
    All electric including the Inverza 62 and 50cc Pitts. Starting to really get cluttered. I think I'm finally getting to the point where I'm ready to get rid of a lot of the smaller planes that haven't been flown in a few years.
    Nice hangar of goodies including the rack of 14 axes!!! And another guitarists is accounted for amongst the Squawk ranks. :)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yep, airplanes are what finally broke my guitar habit. Just exchanged one addiction for another.

Comment

Nice looking collection :)
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Impressive collection, I especially love the MD500! Is that the roban 700 version?

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
            Impressive collection, I especially love the MD500! Is that the roban 700 version?
            It's the Roban 800.

Comment

Nice! Quite an impressive machine. I have a 500 size AH-6, and a few other projects at the same size. Someday, I'll have to try one of those larger birds.

Comment

Yep, airplanes are what finally broke my guitar habit. Just exchanged one addiction for another.
                Did it for me as well!! I have to say though, it was more the lack of paying gigs in my town in the heavy metal genre that broke me from the guitar. I still have one laying around here somewhere, but I haven't touched it in quite sometime. I have never let go of my airplanes though. I was born into the hobby and it has always run very deep in me. That is a great collection you have there. I love the MD500 as well, but I have never had the desire to fly a helo. Looks great though!!

Comment

Here's part of my collection and where the magic happens.

Comment

That is a great area for storing and working and neat. I'm jealous. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Phatbob View Post
                      Nice!

Comment

Now that is what I call a cool workshop. Excellent job Phatbob. A nice collection of models too.

Martin.

Comment

Very neat setup, I suffer from OCD as well ;)
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

WOW very cool thanks for sharing I am getting a 12x28 wood tech shed her in a month. I am turning this into my office heated and work room should be nice. Keep those pics coming I need more ideas to toss around.

Comment

Thanks for the nice compliments Guys! My wife has the two upper floors, I got the basement and garage. A lot of people tell me I'm OCD. I just believe organization is so much easier to work in. They hate me at work!

Comment

A lot of people tell me I'm OCD. I just believe organization is so much easier to work in. They hate me at work!

Same here...:)
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Nice photo, Phatbob! I have major shop envy! "A place for every Thing and every Thing in its place" ;)
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Very nice workshop!

Comment

Phatbob that looks like a store !!!! Nice I would be scared to walk in

Bryan
                                      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Ckankel:

Of all those airplanes which one is the workhorse?

Or if you could chime in a little about them.

Comment

Working...
                                        X