X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FMS 1220MM Super EZ Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the FMS 1220MM Super Easy Trainer. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this aircraft.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I have read and watched some very good reviews about the FMS super EZ trainer. Most reviews suggest a 2200 3S battery and no modifications to the airplane. Does anyone have some additional tips or modifications that would improve performance or durability? Thanks

Comment

I own this plane and I like it the way it is. I use a 3S 2200 in it. I usually start with this plane before I fly anything else. I like to use it to work on things I am not really good with, like landings.
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

Thank you for the information. This seems to be a good all around aircraft.

Comment

We had a lot of customers asking for this plane so we decided to get it. This plane is a really good flier and the motor choice is perfect. Use the 2200 3s battery and you will have an amazing flier. It will do basic aerobatics with ease and it is a very rigid aircraft. If you get one you will enjoy this plane a lot.
          Last edited by Alpha; Mar 18, 2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I received my Super EZ this past Thursday and WOW what a nice airplane. This is my first FMS airplane and I am throughly impressed. The airplane went together easy and everything functioned correctly. Unfortunately on the maiden flight the rudder servo failed, jamming the rudder in the full right position. I was unable to keep the airplane flying and the earth was unkind. A very disappointing end. I guess I will try to salvage what is usable and write her off.

Comment

I have been flying my Super EZ and I absolutely love it! I'm flying with a 2200 Admiral Pro in it, low bounce wheels, and a 10x7 slow flyer prop. Throws as high as I can get them. Wow! Aerobatic and takes off like a rocket. Also, SO EASY to land. I painted mine yellow and red. Except for that funny looking nose, it's a beauty! Couldn't deal with the vert. stab and horz. stab. being 2 different styles. I cut 1/4" off the hor. stab, and now it matches the vert. stab. style, and flies great. I opened up the air intake as much as possible because the motor was getting a little warm. I'm using an Admiral rec. with gyro, but it really doesn't need it. Love this plane!!!! Doc

Comment

An update to my post from years ago. After drying my tears and assessing the damage to my super EZ, I repaired the problems with some glue and spare parts on hand. The Super EZ is EZ to fly with a SAFE receiver from a hobby zone corsair. The plane has proven to be a TANK, as far as toughness goes. After some recent repairs from a crash, due to me losing orientation, the plane is still flying. Thank you Motion RC for excellent customer service.

Comment

buying one this summer. Time to get off the sim and get to flying!
                  Sponsored by:

ADVOCARE

Comment

There ya go!

Comment

Love the Super EZ!
                      Mine makes a growling noise when under more than 50% power. Prop is balanced. I looked everywhere for loose parts. Changed to Dave Brown wheels. Oddly, I can't get it to do it when it's on the ground. I can't figure it out. Anyone out there have the same problem?

Comment

Hold it off ground and run up the motor. touch one wheel at a time applying about equal pressure to what would be n when its on the ground.

You'll probably find its a wheel rattling or other loose landing gear issue.

If its a wheel rattling on the axle you can get brass tube to fit the axle, drill the wheel and press in a piece of tube as a wheel bearing. That should eliminate it permanently.
                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Comment

I want to get into Jets but electric to start, New Flyer, But I feel the Need For Speed, Need good suggestions on where to start I love the Phantom , Saw it for 2 tours Nam, Love it got to touch one and sit in the pilot seat. Good Cousin of mine was a phantom Driver and got shot down and found only a few parts of him, Landed water and was scattered for over 1/2 mile, When we got to him he was nothing but jello and a few inside parts left after hitting the water. Did know it was him until the Kill report came in. Never went a saw another one but want to get rid of the Dragon that still hunts me and I thought it would be a start to back to to the real world.
                            Anyone feel the same on the Phantom , I don't mind the price but I want real feed back to how it is flying out there, I know I need to learn more than I think I know and will take my time as long as needed to learn to fly one and take off and land.
                            Thanks Brother who were over there in 67/68/69/70
                            PBR 116/117 533 /535. 112. shoot them all and let god sort them out.

Comment

Now that the V3 of Super EZ has been discontinued, does anyone know if V4 wing will fit the V3?

Comment

Working...
                              X