X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Freewing 1120mm Space Walker Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the Freewing Space Walker. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this aircraft.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I have this plane and it's a wonderful plane but I've had a few problems with it. I solved that by putting zip ties on the fairings to keep the landing gear in place and also the week undercarriage which if you have a rough landing will tears out of the fuselage the plastic receiver that holds the landing gear I used the brown foaming Gorilla Glue the type that's activated by water. And it holds great.
    I suggest that you get the Admiral receiver with a gyro to put in it if you want to fly it in most conditions that are windy

Comment

BTW I made a place for the Admiral receiver by using the wood Servo tray that's in the plane as a base used popsicle sticks to build tray for the receiver. I suggest putting the popsicle sticks that are going crosswise under the popsicle sticks that are going lengthwise you only need two popsicle sticks for the lengthwise so the battery hatch will clear the top of the server leads. And put the receiver tray closer to the battery tray and leave a gap in between the servo tray for the wires

Comment

Replaced the motor with a 1300 size from the freewing Flying Fortress the motor shaft is longer than the space walkers and keeps the spinner about 1/8 an inch away from the cowl for better cooling
        how about a 1600 size spacewalker?

Comment

Working...
        X