X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Dynam 1370mm Hawk Sky V2 Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the Dynam 1370mm Hawk Sky V2. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this trainer aircraft.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

It is a great trainer. Very easy to fly and forgiving in all moves of the stick. You can put her up and cut the throttle and let it do its thing. I know if you have the room you can let go of the stick and it will land its self.
    Still Learning:D

Comment

I use two of these for FPV platforms, great flying planes and with throttle management you can stay in the air 12-14 minutes.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Good deal Tirediron! I did make a platform for my Mobius out of foam board and tried to use it, but it threw my CG off at that moment. I have a hard time always it seems trying to hand launch it and I had my wife to launch it for me and still had some issues at that time. No success with the Mobius so we just removed the Mobius and continued to fly at that time without it. Its an enjoyable flying plane, but me being a new pilot still I seem to have issues with a hand launcher. I guess my problem is I just don't add enough elevator trim prier to the launch. I'm sure it makes a great FPV plane.

Comment

Lights are such a nice addition...

Comment

Salty, that is awesome!

Comment

Wow, awesome trainer.

Comment

I just got one. put it together. control surfaces work. but motor will not power up. I also hear a series of short beeps. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofa_king View Post
                  I just got one. put it together. control surfaces work. but motor will not power up. I also hear a series of short beeps. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.
                  Try first to reverse your throttle in the your radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Try first to reverse your throttle in the your radio
                    Reversing the throttle won't do any good, put the throttle trim switch all the way down.

Comment

Good deal! I think I did have to do that once. I do however have to reverse mine almost always on my Tactic!

Comment

Im trying to figure out how to take off the engine cowling without destroying it. The ESC wires got disconnected after a rough landing. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sofa_king View Post
                          Im trying to figure out how to take off the engine cowling without destroying it. The ESC wires got disconnected after a rough landing. Anyone?
                          If I remember correctly there are a couple of screws on the side of it. I did it once, but couldn't tell you without looking at it. I do remember I had to work at it to get a good fit back on.

Comment

Working...
                          X