X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Crophopper

I purchased the Dynam C188 from Motion RC. I had to take the time and do a reverse paint job on the canopy to make it "Dusty". My daughter is 8 years old and she approves!!!! :Cool: It has a Freewing Gyro and an AR610 receiver flying with a DX9. It is a fantastic flying bird and with the gyro and flaps, it is rock solid.... Thank You Motion!!!

That turned oy really good. My youngest son loves Dusty Crophopper...

Comment

Thank you!!! I thought it would take about twenty minutes, but about two hours later and a lot of masking, it was done!!! But, it was worth it. Every time I see the plane sitting in the hangar, it makes me smile!!!!!

Comment

Very nice! I wanted to make mine into "Dusty" as well, but painting is not my forte. I decided to put in an "evil mushroom person" (from Nintendo's Mario Bros. video game). Mine is set up very similar to yours but I'm using the HobbyEagle A3-L stabilizer. I've also installed some beefier landing struts off an old Super Dimona and some stronger tires. The following video is before the new struts and tires.

Comment

G'day gang
          Very cool.
          Kids relate to what they see and what they hear.
          I have many kids stop and look at Skipper [my FMS Corsair] when I am doing static displays.
          Then they want to come to the field.....please mum, please dad, pllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee.
          They often turn up at the field the very next day and Skipper gets a few flights!
          This is how to get the grass roots of our sport healthy. Well done!!
          Regards and respect
          Daryl

Comment

Working...
          X