You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, Avios C-130's were up, now all gone. Unbelievable!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my mind, that's not what "park flyer" means.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post

Im talking about scale size , if the B-24 was the same scale as the Tigercat then it would be not a parkflyer
      The scale has nothing to do with the airframes that you mention as being park flyers which none of them are.
      If your an AMA member then you must of missed this definition.;)

Best regards,
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Now here's picture of a C-130 ya don't see everyday, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
          Are they implying that there's a whole C-130 under where that guy is standing? "Somebody" didn't make the decision to fly out of there in time.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
            Are they implying that there's a whole C-130 under where that guy is standing? "Somebody" didn't make the decision to fly out of there in time.
            It's happened before, ask me how I know, USAF.
            AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
              No implying XV, it actually happen.
              Go back to icepirates post #16
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

WOW! Hard to believe unless you've been to the south pole. :Scared: It reminds me of that one scene at the end of the movie "Planet of the Apes" with Heston, where they ride up the the Statue of Liberty and all you see is the head and torch.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

The scale has nothing to do with the airframes that you mention as being park flyers which none of them are.
                  If your an AMA member then you must of missed this definition.;)

Best regards,
                  I dont need AMA, also the size of the plane makes them a parkflyer , parkflyers can come in any weight

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post

My experience with the C130 as a customer was sleeping on the loading ramp all the way from Midway Island to Hawaii.

Had my Dogbones on and my jacket as a blanket
                      the drone from the 4 turbo props I was out like a cheap light bulb
                      I did the same. Slept on the floor from Van Nuys, CA to Hickam in Hawaii. I had no trouble sleeping. I remembered to bring a blanket!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X