You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/36 Scale "Island" Class Coast Guard Cutter - RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would work just as well if you can't get to the rudders.
    I see Motion has only one spare prop in stock so I hope you don' have to destroy them removing them.
    Who knows when Motion will restock boats and spare parts.
    Steve

Comment

I think that’s what I am going to do. I have two props showing up today so I’ll be good with that.
      Thanks,
      Rick

Comment

I was able to get the props off with a little heat, they are metal once they were off the rest was easy.

Comment

Hello, I've come across this boat, believe the scale is 1/40? I'm trying to sell, as not an RC Boat person. People keep asking what it has installed, how can I find out without undoing any packaging, all the ties etc are still in place. It's brand new in my eyes, do we know how it comes? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
            I love the coast guard and the Grand Isle was the cutter based where I lived in Gloucester MA. Id.be looking to renumber etc this to match her

Click image for larger version

Name:	54ee54ac9f153.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C761.jpg
Views:	2601
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	243337
            I grew up in gloucester. Still in the area

Comment

What brand of Bimini top boat these boats do occupy? Do you have any idea about that?

Comment

I do not know, but one well known manufacturer is "sunbrella". A bit expensive. The feds like American made, best quality, and expensive. Good luck. Btw every body, I love the site. All the models are very beautiful and looking forward to participating.

Comment

Rick www.harbormodels.com you can get the. Propeller s and the propeller shafts but u have to know all the measurements Including the propeller shafts by width and inches and length ttyl for now

Comment

Working...
                  X