X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxidean Marine Mini-Dom PNP Self-Righting Mono

I was in the market for a mono that was smaller, self righting, used cheap packs, and didn’t need power upgrades out of the box to be fun. Oxidean Marine's Mini-Dom seemed to check all the boxes and he got one in my hands in 2 days here in So-Cal. I slammed a receiver in it, battery, taped up, and in 30min I was on the water. WOW! The Mini-Dom sure does pack some punch for its size! It handles like a much bigger mono and is easy to drive on the edge. My lake conditions weren’t ideal but I also didn’t buy it for racing and glass lake running. I bought it to have FUN, relax, and start to show my daughter what RC boats are all about. She had a blast turning it while I worked the throttle and if we wound up on the lid it didn’t matter. Hot lapping it on the edge was a blast!

*Oxidean Marine Mini-Dom
    *Zippy 2200mah 3S (6+min runtime)
    *Oxidean Marine 32mm prop

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0547.JPEG Views:	0 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	221228

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0552.JPEG Views:	0 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	221226

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0554.JPEG Views:	0 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	221227

RCGuy83 That looks sharp! How many amps is it pulling at peak on 3s?
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Looks very fast.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

That kid can't ride in that Boat!

Comment

TiredIronGRB It's quite fast for its size. I'd say 40+mph if I dare clamp the throttle all the way. It's very stable and carves very well! Here's a little footage from today.

Comment

Wow, that sucker hauls!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Aros Thanks! It's a ton of fun to drive at speed. Next up is the twin Animal Cat build. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190210_145039.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	221700

Comment

Working...
              X