X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armidale sale

I just ordered the Armidale and asked if there was going to be any sale, and they told me NO. Within hours they put it on sale for $200 less. This certainly is not good policy. I sent a reply when I got it on my phone about the sale and my purchasing of this item and as yet have no idea on whether they are going to give me the sale price or not. If this is the case and I guess I won’t be ordering from motion RC anymore. I hope they make good on their sale price and refund my $200. I was going to order also an airplane radio to reinstall in this boat , but that ain’t happening now. Good luck guys

John genovese Hi John, the customer service team at Motion RC is not always privy to sales schedules so this can happen from time to time. I forwarded your message to them, and I am sure they will take care of it and give you the sale price since you just ordered the model yesterday.

Comment

I have purchased the Armidale . I am new at this type of radio system and see things that are in there just laying in the bottom of the boat with no instructions on what to hook up where and how to use it. It is very incomplete and I’m very dissatisfied with your product. I paid over thousand dollars and got $300 worth of boat. I have no idea what the water inputs an output where they go or how to use the bow thruster or anything. Please advise.

Comment

Dec 13, 2023, 08:02 AM
        hi guys,, please forgive me for continuously writing the same thing, but I have gotten no response and I need help.I have purchased the Armidale . I am new at this type of radio system and see things that are in there just laying in the bottom of the boat with no instructions on what to hook up where and how to use it. It is very incomplete and I’m very dissatisfied with this product. I paid over thousand dollars and have no instructions for this boat. I have no idea what the water inputs an output where they go or how to use the bow thruster or anything. Please advise.​

Comment

Working...
        X