X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Thread: Huina MA3343 1/14 Scale Dump Truck - RTR

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00932.JPG Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	224008

1/14 Scale MA3343 Die-Cast Dump Truck by Huina - RTR - HUA1582-001

Product Availability: The estimated time of arrival (ETA) for this product is mid-February, 2020. Please click the "Notify Me When Back In Stock" button above to receive an email notification when the product is available for purchase.

The perfect workhorse for your RC job site, Huina's 1/14 scale Dump Truck is all new for 2020. Our Version 4 now features an all-metal dumping bed and back gate, clear cabin windows, realistic interior, functioning turn signal lights, and the power of a 2s 7.4v Li-ion battery. Real rubber treaded tires and proportional steering give you perfect control to navigate indoor and outdoor terrain. The back gate automatically opens as the dumping bed tilts upward, driven by a powerful motorized armature. Expand your RC job site with Huina's excavator, loader, and other RC Construction vehicles from Motion RC!
    Watch the Huina product lineup video here:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00932.JPG Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	224008 Ready to Run (RTR) Convenience

Zero assembly is required, simply add 4 AA batteries to the radio and charge the included main battery with the included battery charger!
    Upgraded for 2020

Metal dumping bed and back gate, clear plastic windows and detailed interior, and upgraded compatibility with 2S 7.4V Li-Ion battery system.
    Realistic Lift Gate

Elevate the metal dumping bed and watch the automatic opening back gate deposit the bed’s contents. Carry up to 8 pounds of material!
    Easy to Drive

Proportional control allows fine steering movements and driving forward and rearward. Master the functions of this RC vehicle in mere minutes!
    LED Indicators

Bright LED lights and tail lights indicate forward and reverse movements, complete with flashing lights and audible turn signal sounds during turning!
    Reliable Control

Control all functions from the included 2.4ghz radio from up to 100 feet away. All functions are pre-programmed and ready to use. Just add four AA batteries.
    Proven

Operate your RC Construction vehicle with confidence, backed by a full range of spare parts and service from Motion RC!
    Features:
    • 10 Channel fully functional dump truck
    • Fully functional wireless remote 2.4Ghz radio
    • Large oversize 18" long with 12" flat bed
    • 40-50 min play time on a charge of about 2 hours
    • Heavy rubber tires
    • Powerful and functional head lights
    • Real truck sounds
    Includes:
    • Huina MA3343 Die-Cast 1/14 Scale Dump Truck - RTR
    • 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    • 2S 7.4V 1500mAh Li-ion battery
    • USB charger
    • Complete instruction manual
    Requires:
    • 4x AA batteries for 2.4GHz radio transmitter
    Attached Files

I really like mine. The lifting mechanism is strong and the all-new metal lifting bed for this version is stronger than the previous version's plastic lifting bed. The most visual improvement is the new clear windows and detailed cabin, and the most practical improvement is the new system that runs on 2s Li-Iion instead of Nicad!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00908.JPG
Views:	2434
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	224011
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Very cool, lots of fun whether you're nine or ninety...I love it.

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Another great model. I have the earlier version with the plastic bed and even it is so incredibly strong. There are videos on youtube of it hauling a stack of bricks around, and while that probably isn't the best idea there is no doubt that it can do it. You can load the bed up with anything, even scrap iron and it will just chug right along, and then dump it with no problem at all. The scale details are really nice. I sell a set of stickers for this to make it look more like the full size MB Arocs truck that is so popular in most of Europe, I must admit that the europeans just do a better job of styling their trucks than we do here in the USA. I will include a link to the stickers below. This model is also super easy to disassemble and paint if you want to make it a different color, or even get a couple of them and paint each in another scheme. I Used they Krylon Fusion since the cab is plastic and all I did to prep it is give it a very light scuff with maroon scotchbrite and then sprayed several light coats. almost a year later and with some care the paint is holding up very well with no problems at all. Super cool model for the price, Glad to see in the listing that the version that Motion sells has proportional steering, I believe that some of the earlier versions did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebraska Trevor View Post
          Another great model. I have the earlier version with the plastic bed and even it is so incredibly strong. There are videos on youtube of it hauling a stack of bricks around, and while that probably isn't the best idea there is no doubt that it can do it. You can load the bed up with anything, even scrap iron and it will just chug right along, and then dump it with no problem at all. The scale details are really nice. I sell a set of stickers for this to make it look more like the full size MB Arocs truck that is so popular in most of Europe, I must admit that the europeans just do a better job of styling their trucks than we do here in the USA. I will include a link to the stickers below. This model is also super easy to disassemble and paint if you want to make it a different color, or even get a couple of them and paint each in another scheme. I Used they Krylon Fusion since the cab is plastic and all I did to prep it is give it a very light scuff with maroon scotchbrite and then sprayed several light coats. almost a year later and with some care the paint is holding up very well with no problems at all. Super cool model for the price, Glad to see in the listing that the version that Motion sells has proportional steering, I believe that some of the earlier versions did not.

With the announcement of these heavy equipment construction vehicles I was beginning to wonder where/if a dozer was available. It was confirmed for me with your pics that there is.
          Now these models actually trip my trigger versus the tanks cause it takes me back to my growing up days with my 2 younger brothers where we had a fleet of same approx. 1/14 scale metal Tonka construction equipment.
          We all had dump trucks with mini strut like dump pistons and then we each had separate units without replication so that the full range of equipment could be had/used.
          Some 55 years later I can still remember who had what equipment, youngest had a cement & backhoe and middle had a grader & loader and me the oldest had a dozer & crane.
          We had a massive construction pit about 20ft in diameter and about 2-3ft in depth with roads excavated down in.
          I can actually see myself getting a dump, loader, excavator and dozer and revisiting my childhood dirt pit days in a more older laid back style.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

OV10 I'm right there with you, my friend. I like to joke that I "grew up in the dirt" (in the most loving way possible). Me and my friends would pack a handful of dirt into a small plastic bag and wrap it up tight like a grenade, then tear one corner off and throw it through the sky at each other. It was basically a dirt comet. My point is, as a kid I could only dream of an RC construction site in my backyard. I'd cobble things together and pretend they were sky cranes or excavators. I'll never be ashamed of reliving a hundred childhoods now. I feel like I'm making up for lost time.

Probably the best part of it all is the giddiness on the faces of the people walking by. Our airplanes are hidden away in secret airfields or abandoned roads, our helicopter flight perimeter is controller for obvious safety concerns, but for these construction machines... we've been driving them in public parks or by the seaside or wherever there is a pile of dirt (which are plentiful here). In the WL-Model Excavator's video, some of that footage was shot in front of a real excavator crew working on the street outside my house. They all took turns driving it, laughing and smoking and shouting who was a better driver. I could tell that they were just like us --builders as kids, builders as adults. It never gets old!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191030_171534.jpg
Views:	2756
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	224060

Comment

I'm excited about this truck! I have the Top Race wheel loader and now want this truck and the high end excavator. I'm holding out for MRC to get these because I'm very much looking forward to the revisions.

Question: The new dump truck now has proportional steering.... correct?

Does it also have proportional throttle?

BTW: Bruder makes a 1:16 trailer for loading these things...can be found on Amazon. With slight modification, the trailer can be hitched to the dump truck as shown here. If you subscribe to this guy, he has videos on many mods and improvements on these trucks.

Willkommen auf meinem RC Kanal. Hier findest Du Videos von meinen Baumaschinen-Modellen, insbesondere von Huina. Die meisten meiner Modelle wurden umgebaut u...

Comment

Originally posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
                I'm excited about this truck! I have the Top Race wheel loader and now want this truck and the high end excavator. I'm holding out for MRC to get these because I'm very much looking forward to the revisions.

BTW: Bruder makes a 1:16 trailer for loading these things...can be found on Amazon. With slight modification, the trailer can be hitched to the dump truck as shown here. If you subscribe to this guy, he has videos on many mods and improvements on these trucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3HW_8WCgo
                The throttle is easy to use, I cant really remember if it is proportional or nit, but I can tell you from memory that it is quite slow so it really doesn't seem to matter too much. Huina does make a trailer as well as I recal although the size of it is just a bit odd from the pictures that I have seen. It is a nice truck, well worth the price and way easier than trying to convert a bruder....that would likely never be able to haul the kinds of loads that this thing can haul either.

Comment

The Bruder is just the trailer and seems to hold up in the video....all the other equipment running in the video is Huina, though modified for higher lifts and proportional everything.

I think the Huina trailer is only 1:20 which would be too small for the 1:14 scale equipment.

I think the truck now having proportional steering out the box makes it worth the wait....I'm not great at converting electrical components.

Comment

The proportional steering will be a definite plus. I can see in his video that he has also apparently replaced the tires on the dump truck. The excavator and front end loader did not show any outward signs of performance modifications. In stock form they are both quite capable of doing everything shown in the video. I agree that the trailer does seem to work quite well size wise.

Comment

I went in depth to his modification video...he ground down the plastic wheel inserts to make room for foam inserts, and then replaced the tires. What this guy did in terms of modifications were staggering.

Here's a video of what mods he did to the dump truck...Watch what this guy did...unbelievable!

Dieses Video zeigt das Tuning und den kompletten Umbau des Huina 583 Radladers auf proportionale Steuerung.Jetzt kann man damit arbeiten.

Comment

Wow, What a lot of work. I like modifying things, but honestly the wheel loader would be the last one of the models I would change. It works really right out of the box. If I had one complaint with it I suppose It would be that it is a bit slow to articulate, or bend in the middle for the steering. And that is really not a huge complaint either. Again it moves at an scale appropriate speed.

Comment

Yeah...I wouldn't touch a thing. I'd probably screw it up...lol. This guy looks like he has a full machine shop at his disposal.

If you want your mind boggled, so German hobbyists modify 1:87 HO construction equipment to be fully functional...even with working suspensions! I don't know how they do it. It's nuts.

Full functional RC excavator and trucks in unbelievable 1:87 scale. Thanks to the guys of http://mikromodellbaufreunde.de. Enjoy watching!Thanks a lot for sh...

http://<a href="https://www.youtube....Y-NqJhARng</a>

Comment

I have seen it, I even almost bought one of the 1/87 trucks at one point, I am not sure how they do it either. The excavator is most impressive.

Comment

The die cast trucks are almost $100 to start with...then how they articulate and power them is beyond me. I can't believe there's an actual group of people who can do this, and they actually get together and run them all at once.

Comment

The die cast trucks are almost $100 to start with...then how they articulate and power them is beyond me. I can't believe there's an actual group of people who can do this, and they actually get together and run them all at once.
                                Or you can buy one ready to go for the low low price of 1600 USD!

Comment

]
                                  Thanks for your support! Yes, the new version dump truck we'll be carrying does have both proportional steering and proportional throttle.

Comment

Trevor...OMG...that price is insane! Nothing that small should cost so much! No wonder people build their own.

Alpha: proportional steering AND throttle!?!? That's awesome! I'm ordering the day you get it in! I'm so glad I didn't get the older version.

Probably getting the excavator too...the good one. I want to try some "real" digging with it.

Comment

Working...
                                    X