X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Construction Clubs

Hello - Does anyone know of any RC Construction Clubs in the USA? I'm thinking of starting something in West Michigan. Always nice to see what others have done.

Hey gordiedavidson, welcome to Hobby Squawk. I haven't heard of any personally, but a quick google search got me here. Hope that helps you out, but please let us know any updates you have

Comment

Thank you, James - I found that site earlier, but failed to explore. I'll mine a bit further, see if I can find some nuggets and report back here - thanks again ...

Comment

I want to build a garage near my house, is it possible to add additional outbuildings without a building permit?

Comment

I haven't heard of any, but I'd like to know if you found one.

Comment

Originally posted by juligrat View Post
            I haven't heard of any, but I'd like to know if you found one.
            Unfortunately, I don't know anything about it. Although I am engaged in the construction of houses, I have not heard about it. And by the way, now is the best time to invest in real estate! I'm giving you free advice! Although there were recent problems with constructing several houses in Sweden, I had to contact local Swedish lawyers. Still, fortunately, everything went smoothly, and I did not have to pay extra money. In short, if you want to make money on investments now, then the best option for you will be investing in construction or real estate in general.

Comment

Working...
            X