X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So confused!

Hi there, I am a "little old lady" whose grandson works in a quarry 6 days a week. I want to get him an RC piece of construction equipment for Christmas. I do not want to spend a fortune, as I don't even know if it is something he is really interested in (although he does have an RC German tank that he messes with). Anyway, my husband and I are looking at a couple of different ones, but just not sure what to get. We looked at this one Monster RC™ Hydraulic Remote Control Excavator – ModernIndigo, but I think the specs on it are incorrect, and then we looked at this one Hot Selling- RC Excavator – xukemall1.com I don't see model numbers for either of these. My husband and I are both leaning towards the second one, but not even sure if it is what we should get. I would love any recommendations you experts can give us and the best place to buy from. I know our grandson would like it. THanks for all your help

I don't know... I would be suspicious of both of these sites. Many of the pictures and videos seem to be of completely different models. And, the prices are extremely low for the quality of product they are describing. I'd be inclined to do a Google search on both sites to see if they are legitimate.

Comment

YEs, we said the same thing.

Comment

Way to late on this response but I feel this needs to be said . Absolutely Do Not buy anything from modern indigo it is a complete scam. Like an idiot I didn't do my research and took a chance and ordered the monster rc excavator and got a complete piece of junk all plastic and about 4 or five inches long junk.. Modern indigo is a total scam.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply! We didn't buy from them and after reading all your great replies, we won't be. Thanks again for the heads up!

Comment

Yap just wanted to comment on modern indigo, scam city I got the same POS. Excavators that its worth is less than $5.00

Comment

Working...
            X