X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Built Tamiya RC tanks plus 3 more static King Tigers For Sale

Hey Guys, these are also up at RCU so you may have already seen them, but they're still for sale at a reduced price.

First up is a Tamiya full option Tiger One. Well built by a competent modeler, all this stuff came from an estate sale. Both the RC tanks have been tested and all seems well. All you'll need is the tx/rx and a battery.

Next is another Tamiya full option tank, the King Tiger. Built by the same guy, who did a very good job.

and then there's a box containing what appears to be most of three static Tamiya KT kits, though at least one of the lower hulls appears to be from an RC tank.

There's also some larger scale stuff, like a 1/8 panther chassis that comes with both the Panther and Jagdpanther upper hulls, kind of a two-in-one tank, and also more 1/10 and 1/6 stuff, like a 1/6 all metal Stuart lower hull, no turret with that one, but for the right modeler it would make an awesome project, and there's a very well detailed 1/10 Sherman that's all metal and currently static but the right guy might be able to convert it to RC.

As for prices, the Tamiya full option RC Tiger One and King Tiger are $500 for either one, $900 for both. The static King Tigers are all in one lot, $250 for the whole kit and caboodle.

All prices are plus actual shipping cost.

1/8 and 1/10 prices are available upon request, and lots more photos of everything are available, I just figured I'd see if there was any interest before posting them.

All this can also be seen at RCU in the buy/sell sticky thread.

Please provide a link to the "RCU" to see the rest of what is for sale.

Comment

RC Tanks - RC Tank Trading/Buying - This thread is for trading/selling/buying tanks, kits, and parts.

You have to scroll through the thread to see everything.

My screen name there is also Crius, how I got two names is a long story, but Crius and Max-U52 are both me.

Comment

Working...
      X