X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce myself

Hi everyone my name is Robin and user name pernick. I live in Northern Ireland,and I am new to this forum site.
    l have a few semi trucks and several crawlers none of which has ever been used, I just buy them build them and put them on a shelf. There is know one anywhere near me interested in this hobby so it would be great to get to know someone have a regular chat and develop a friendship. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Pernick

Hi Robin, welcome to the forum! Not too many of us here on this forum that are into trucking etc so it’s good to have someone else join us! I really enjoy ground based RC as well and (fairly) recently got my first truck, a Scania R620 and I love it!

Post some pics up of your collection when you get a chance for us all to see. They might help others to also see how much fun these awesome scale models are ....are you planning on driving them at some stage or do you simply enjoy the build more? Just curious.

catch ya!
    Kurt

Comment

I will post photos later today it's really good to hear from you it really is. I have a tamiya Scania R620 and 3 trailers,I have just finished a Goldhofer low loader trailer which I got for Christmas. I have a Huina metal excavator, Traxxas TRX 4 , Axial scx10, careers twin hammers, a Cross mud monster, Traxxas short course truck , and 3 Tanks, and a few cars . I also have a collection of siku control 1/32 models. Also a load of Diecast model tractors and cars motorcycles my wife says I need help that I'm a hoarder , truth is I think she's right. Tell me a bit about yourself Kurt, it's good to talk with someone with the same interest.
      Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Pernick View Post
        Hi everyone my name is Robin and user name pernick. I live in Northern Ireland,and I am new to this forum site.Pernick
        PN, Glad to have you here. Looking forward to your input. Welcome to you, Sir. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Hey Pernick, well some say hoarding, others say collecting.......he he ....I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder!

Sounds like you have a nice collection there for sure, I look forward to your pics when you get time. I’ve only got the one truck (at the moment) but once upon a time I only had one plane, one heli, one car etc..........They bred . Now there’s a whole bunch of them but I love it...it’s such a great and diverse hobby.
          I spend a lot of time flying but it’s nice when the weathers not great to do some ground based stuff too. It’s all fun for different reasons and is nice to mix it up and enjoy the different elements this great hobby has to offer.

Happy trucking!
          Kurt

Comment

Working...
          X