X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade 200s

Just unboxed first Heli blade 200s, first rc and new to hobby. Question, trying to lift bird off the ground but it seems to lean and tip over to the right. I did this on sidewalk. Do I need to fixed the calibration or am I trying to lift off too slow?

That's normal, the smaller the heli the more noticeable it is. Getting a set of training gear will help and save you on repair costs. And yes taking off a little faster will help, but for your first flights you don't want to be to high off the ground.

Comment

Any suggestions for training gear for a Blade 230S? Concerned about extra weight..... Seems to need close to full throttle/collective to get off the ground.

Comment

I used the smallest lightest carbon arrow I could find and 1" Styrofoam balls. My 230s lifts off at about 50% throttle, Might want to check your pitch curve, a little more pitch should make it lift off closer to 50% throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by revolver View Post
          I used the smallest lightest carbon arrow I could find and 1" Styrofoam balls. My 230s lifts off at about 50% throttle, Might want to check your pitch curve, a little more pitch should make it lift off closer to 50% throttle.
          The 200s is a fixed pitch bird and has NO pitch curve, just be aware of the right leaning tendency and account for it on take off. I have one of these and it flies great!! My heli that i use to fly in the backyard.

EK~

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Any suggestions for training gear for a Blade 230S?
            He was asking about the 230S, it's collective pitch.

Comment

Hey you guys, I am a member of the AMA and have nine battery powered airplanes. To start in RC flying I bought several nitro powered helicopters. I have a new Align TREX 900 flybarless. It's assembled by the manual but needs final adjustment. It was expensive. I have a Align TREX 900 nitro with flybar. I am scarred to try to fly them will sell cheap contact me. I have 2 tiger raptors,a cricket and six different model kyoKyos. I have some parts two engines frames
              None have been flown or even attempted to fly. I will sell them at a price to good to believe. 6-7-8-9-0-1-2-2-1-5. Call if interested please. I am on disability and really need the money. thanks James McWhorter Rockmart Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by bootman4er View Post
                Hey you guys, I am a member of the AMA and have nine battery powered airplanes. To start in RC flying I bought several nitro powered helicopters. I have a new Align TREX 900 flybarless. It's assembled by the manual but needs final adjustment. It was expensive. I have a Align TREX 900 nitro with flybar. I am scarred to try to fly them will sell cheap contact me. I have 2 tiger raptors,a cricket and six different model kyoKyos. I have some parts two engines frames
                None have been flown or even attempted to fly. I will sell them at a price to good to believe. 6-7-8-9-0-1-2-2-1-5. Call if interested please. I am on disability and really need the money. thanks James McWhorter Rockmart Georgia.
                Cricket? The GMP Cricket?
                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Hi James,

I would like to see a few pictures of your 900's?? How long you been in the AMA?

Comment

Originally posted by revolver View Post
                    Thanks Revolver, the combination helped. Took awhile, but I'm airborne!

Comment

Working...
                    X