X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban Apache 700

I have just purchased a Roban Apache,this my second Roban i have the cobra bought it second hand.
    Im looking at adding mods from fine scale model,any advise would be appreciated

Has any one used this 1/9 AH64 Machine Gun from Fine scale model

Comment

Welcome to HobbySquawk rushute. I have ordered many parts from Fine Scale Modela for mine and have found that some work good while others are meh... Many of the parts are geared more towards the 'A' model whereas the Roban 700 is more of a 'D' so depending on your concerns with scale you might want to avoid certain ones. My friend Michael Brown who made the "sugar scoop" exhausts for mine purchased the gun from FSM and articulated it on his Apache. I think his opinion of it was that the stock gun was as good if not better. I will be posting a list of all the modes I have done to mine on my Longbow build thread very soon where I break out what I have used from FSM.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
        Welcome to HobbySquawk rushute. I have ordered many parts from Fine Scale Modela for mine and have found that some work good while others are meh... Many of the parts are geared more towards the 'A' model whereas the Roban 700 is more of a 'D' so depending on your concerns with scale you might want to avoid certain ones. My friend Michael Brown who made the "sugar scoop" exhausts for mine purchased the gun from FSM and articulated it on his Apache. I think his opinion of it was that the stock gun was as good if not better. I will be posting a list of all the modes I have done to mine on my Longbow build thread very soon where I break out what I have used from FSM.
        Thankyou for that info will be looking forward to seeing that.

Comment

Working...
        X