X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a large scale EC 135 constructed

I am looking for someone to construct a large scale EC 135 model for exhibit only. No motor, transmitter etc. required. Aircraft would need to be custom painted in company paint scheme. If anyone is interested in undertaking this project please Let me know. Mark 442-241-8265. Thank you!

I don't think a lot of the scale heli guys scan this forum on a regular basis, so it may be a while before you get a good response. I would recommend scanning through these forums yourself and find a user that has some nice scale helis and then send that user a PM (private message) which should send that user an email alerting them as to your request.

I bet there are quite a few talented scale builders here that would jump at the chance to get paid to build a heli!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mdrisco View Post
        I am looking for someone to construct a large scale EC 135 model for exhibit only. No motor, transmitter etc. required. Aircraft would need to be custom painted in company paint scheme. If anyone is interested in undertaking this project please Let me know. Mark 442-241-8265. Thank you!
        Do you already have the kit or are you wanting one built from scratch?
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
        X