X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tirediron Aviation on MRC Live

Join Steve "RCJetDude" Hodges and I on the live show tomorrow at 12:00 est, we'll be showing some Roban helicopters.

James should call it "Hillbillies with Helis"

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Helibillies?

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

The Live heli show was good, and both George and Steve showed us a taste of some great looking helicopters, and I can't wait to see James give it a go...here's my Roban 700-size Bell 429, and I really enjoy flying it..!

Comment

So James, you guys are wanting pics of builds or anything to do with Roban scale helis?

I'm working on a 800 size Roban AH-6 and the 600 size Roban Bell 212 civilian version and soon to be a 700 Roban Cobra, you want pics of these for your website?
        Attached Files

Comment

DCORSAIR Actually, DC, instead of you sending James pictures, I need to come pick those up from your house to take them back to my house and photograph them with my... uh.. special Motion RC camera... for life.

Please and Thank You!
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

DC did you buy the Cobra? You’re killing me. I just bought 450 Huey UH-1.
            I need to come see you fly that big boy now that you have her floating around.

gravy

Comment

George and Steve thank you both for highlighting Roban helicopters for us and James for having the show.
              you have a great hangar and my buddies and I are hoping to make a trip up there for a visit and some flying. Hopefully Jon will be up there as I have not seen him since Angie and I visited him in TN many years ago.
              hope to see y’all in Hinesville 😎
              Roy Mayoral

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                DCORSAIR Actually, DC, instead of you sending James pictures, I need to come pick those up from your house to take them back to my house and photograph them with my... uh.. special Motion RC camera... for life.

Please and Thank You!
                Hey Alpha, your more than welcome to come over and look at them, take all the pics you want but they helis stay here.............

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                  DC did you buy the Cobra? You’re killing me. I just bought 450 Huey UH-1.
                  I need to come see you fly that big boy now that you have her floating around.

gravy
                  Nope, didn't order the Cobra, I seen the 800 size Magnum PI Hughes 500 came back in stock so I decided to hold off on the Cobra for now, maybe get another 500, my favorite of course........

Comment

I never see any more postings on scale helis or anything like that, wonder what happen to these guys??

Comment

Good question! I've been wondering myself where George and Steve have been hiding. Hopefully enjoying flying and crashing and repairing like the rest of us.

My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                      X