Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScaleHeliPalooza 2019, Lacey WA

Here's Rob's terrific video....

Those Hind D's!! One day... that's my ultimate goal to build a turbine Hind d...

Comment

Hi fury, John brought his three Hind's to fly, and they were beyond awesome in looks and performance, and at one time during the weekend all the guys lined up on one side of the Russian choppers begging for one, while the wives were on the other side all holding up sign's that said "NO" ! (I believe that two of them were for sale and I heard $30 & 35K respectively, at which point my checkbook caught fire)...although because of the virus the event's July status is still up in the air, I would encourage you to attend and fly. Host club Hot Start Heli's has a dream helicopters - only field...

Comment

I have always loved the Mi-24 Hind. It doesn't seem to get the love enough to mass-produce one in 500 or 700 size, but I happen to think it would be solid! Right up there with an S-64 Skycrane to hoist all our 1/16 scale tanks.

Please post more photos!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Walk around the barn

Comment

Two Hinds are better than one..!

Comment

Scratch built Skycrane...

Comment

Big Roban 700-size Apache....

Comment

Bambi Buckets at ScaleHeliPalooza...another great video from Mike Spinner

Comment

Roban 700-size Hughes

Comment

So does he do lay-a-way!! Mane... I wish I had that kinda of money... b/c i would be up there in a heartbeat... the green camo one is dreamy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                        I have always loved the Mi-24 Hind. It doesn't seem to get the love enough to mass-produce one in 500 or 700 size, but I happen to think it would be solid! Right up there with an S-64 Skycrane to hoist all our 1/16 scale tanks.

Please post more photos!
                        Yea it's sad that not much interest in those... There was a kit floating around somewhere's for awhile (600-700 size maybe?) but I don't even see that anymore...

Comment

Working...
                        X