X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban 700 Apache troubleshooting question

I have HBL980 for tail servo and mks ds1220 for pitch/aileron/elevator. Using demon axxon gyro with soekteum satellites connected to dx18. Castle 160a with cooling fan and a 20a bec connected to it. Theres 2 servo cables on the 20a bec i just grabbed one of them and y harnessed it with throttle/esc onto the gyro. I got all controls to operate accordingly. I used ziptie for swashplate level and did my best while waiting on swash level, however when i pitch up, i can see that its not perfectly balanced going up. Dont know how to adjust that. It’s close to being perfect even up and down. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

can you post a video of the issue?, when i first set up my mechanics (same heli) i encounter a problem where the elevator servo used to travel less than the other ones on his way up but more when it went down (or the other way around? cant remember...) the thing was that the geometry of the elevator arm is not the same as the roll and pitch arms, it is suposed to be in your box (somewhere) a replace arm with the correct arm lenght. (i didn´t knew it at the time so i trew away the boxes🤦‍♂️) but was able to fix it with the servo travel correction on the Spirit fbl software, you must have something similar on the axon software.

Comment

Working...
    X