Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K130 Possible issue causing crash

Hi all
    I just received a k130 a few weeks ago from motion RC. I'm not a very accomplished heli pilot. I am a plane pilot but I'm starting to get into the helis.
    I have a couple of 110s and a 120. I was hoping to get a little bigger. I ordered 130 when I received it I initially did pre-flight by checking the blades at Mid stick to make sure that they were even and basically the operation of the servos and the linkages. What I found that the blades I couldn't adjust them because when I had throttle cut on and put the radio into 3D mode and then idle up mode to check the adjustment to make sure at Mid sick they were even the heli started jumping off the table it was just hopping like a jumping bean.
    I initially called motion RC they had me send them a video and they said that oh yeah that's defective and they sent me another one. I just received it yesterday and low and behold it does the exact same thing. My question when I go to set up the blades for 0 pitch at Mid stick am I correct in having throttle cut on 3D on and idle up on? That's how I was initially instructed to set up the 110 and the 120 and it has worked for both of those. I watch the John Salt video about 3 weeks ago. He just did a k130 review and although I don't know him personally I'm beginning to learn about him as I delved deeper into these helis that he's somebody really knows helicopters. He crashed the k130 as soon as he tried to go into 3D mode and do some 3D maneuvers so my question is do these things have an inherent problem when you go into 3D mode? I would really appreciate it if anyone had some insight. I want to be sure that I'm setting this up correctly because motion RC has said that they would just take it back and refund my money but I really like to keep the helicopter and if it is my fault then I'd like to find how to correct it thank you in advance.
    I was hoping just to make sure that I'm setting it up correctly when I'm checking for 0 pitch at Mid throttle stick that I turn throttle cut on turn 3D on and turn idle up on and then check for 0 pitch at Mid stick because the way this is now it's totally impossible to do it that way.
    if I'm supposed to do it that way then this heli and the one I had before it have a definite problem and that may be why people are crashing them.

Thanks

Working...
X