Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helical Main Gear

Hi All,
    Can anyone here confirm that the new Roban 800 mechanics are being shipped with Helical gears? Or is this still an upgrade purchase? If it is an upgrade does anyone know where I can purchase one?

I think it just boils down to when the kit was actually manufactured. We had someone on the cobra page just order and receive the AH1 Cobra 700 that came with all the V2 upgrades, helical gears, motor mount etc (within the last couple weeks).

Comment

Thanks sfcfury, looks like I received an older kit. By the way, besides the helical gear, what other upgrades should I look for in the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Spridal View Post
        Thanks sfcfury, looks like I received an older kit. By the way, besides the helical gear, what other upgrades should I look for in the kit?
        I think the three main things are the Helical gears, the motor mount, and the way the gearing for the tail drive is setup

Comment

Thanks,
          I appreciate the info.

Comment

We have ordered the Helical main gears alog with the pinion for the 700/800 size Frame. Some of the models that Roban did lately comes installed with the upgrades and some do not. Please check back with us in a month or so. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X