X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLH1740 Huey Gunship Body Kit

Hello - my name is Jeff and I am new to this RC helli world. Yesterday I purchased two BLH1740 Huey Gunship body kits from a local RC shop. I am deciding if I want to complete one of them but when I began the search for the compatible parts there was no compatible kit etc and that everything had to be purchased a la carte. I was also curious since it's been released have there been improvements in technology to make the Huey more stable and smooth in the air relative to the replacement motors etc.

Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Sorry Jeff. You have started at the wrong end. First move should have been a small basic complete heli to learn on. Then heaps of research to see what kits are available and if bodies can be interchanged. NOT many I can tell you. Not quite sure why you would buy 2 empty shells unless you are going to sit them on a shelf in your hobby room. Helis are not easy unless you buy the toy twin rotor type.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

The local hobby shop you bought them from should have helped you buy the rest of the mechanics. You should ask them. But yes scale helis are not good to learn to fly on.

Comment

Jeff,
          Do you still have any of the Huey bodies left...I would be interested in purchasing one or both.
          Andy

Comment

Jeff,
            do you still have the Huey body's?

Comment

Working...
            X