You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone order from Scaleflying.de lately??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone order from Scaleflying.de lately??

Was thinking about ordering a kit from Scaleflying.de in Germany because MotionRC don't carry the kit I want and they won't order it for me either, so anyone order from them lately, if so, how long did it take?

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
    Was thinking about ordering a kit from Scaleflying.de in Germany because MotionRC don't carry the kit I want and they won't order it for me either, so anyone order from them lately, if so, how long did it take?
    Did not order from scaleflying, but I have recently put in a few orders from other German companies. Microhelis.de said that DHL shipments to the USA are suspended, so they haven’t sent anything, even more than a month after the order was placed, with no timetable on when things will resume. I also ordered a 5 blade tail a few months ago from Germany and it had to be shipped via boat. Took 2 1/2 months to arrive. I would email scaleflying and ask what the state of their shipping services are before placing any orders.

On another note, what kit are you interested in? I’ve been considering some of the new stuff from their website as well. They have a 600 Bell 429 and an entire 600 Superscale line that have caught my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Did not order from scaleflying, but I have recently put in a few orders from other German companies. Microhelis.de said that DHL shipments to the USA are suspended, so they haven’t sent anything, even more than a month after the order was placed, with no timetable on when things will resume. I also ordered a 5 blade tail a few months ago from Germany and it had to be shipped via boat. Took 2 1/2 months to arrive. I would email scaleflying and ask what the state of their shipping services are before placing any orders.

On another note, what kit are you interested in? I’ve been considering some of the new stuff from their website as well. They have a 600 Bell 429 and an entire 600 Superscale line that have caught my attention.
      Thanks for the heads up on shipping. I have just seen that the 800 size OH-6 Cayouse is back in stock, that is one that has been out of stock for a while now, I sold my other AH-6 Little Bird recently, got many flights on it and enjoyed it but I wanted to replace it and just happen to see the OH-6 Cayouse back in stock from Scaleflying.de, was going to order it but thought I would ask about those who had things shipped from them. I emailed them several times with no answers,,, I did get a response from Roban, they are not able to get shipments out either, who knows whats going to happen in the next few months.

Comment

Working...
      X