X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban AH64 700 size

I bought this Heli and it is a decent kit, i am a good builder, habe been building for years, but i must say, what a crappy instruction manual. The pictures and descriptions of parts are to dark and sometimes part looks totally different than what the actual part is. Now im good at figuring things out but this manual is photo copied and rediculas, they have in complete sentences like..." Glue part 40 to 30 then use..." and it stops dead in its tracks, i never saw anything like it. Does anyone know if there is a better manual out there? They have to have originals somewhete that they photo copy from

Welcome, MWDK9! Yes sir, the Roban manuals do need improvement in photo quality. However, once you read other’s posts & ask questions it begins to feel logical how to proceed. I’ve been RC modeling for many years also but discovered these helis require different skill sets that can’t be taught entirely in a kit’s assembly manual. I asked many questions with my AH-1W Cobra, my first large scale helicopter, & saw nothing other than patient & friendly replies. By so doing, I also discovered Roban makes engineering changes & the kit you have is most likely different from kits produced a year ago. Recently, on a whim, I emailed Roban about my B407’s tail rotor blade length & they answered in less than 24 hours! Unfortunately, I don’t know a source for updated manuals or better pictures so don’t be shy with your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X