X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with 700 Apache build

Hello. This question is obviously for anyone who has built the Roband 700 Apache. I have run into an issue in the bill. Apparently I have either lost, or the company did not include, the wooden pieces that go inside the front nose pieces. Sorry, I don’t know all of the technical names of these parts. I am including photos of what I’m talking about. So my question is to their ultimate purpose? It would seem that I can just glue the two radar units to the middle piece. The word formers just provide more glue support? Or maybe this allows articulation of the individual pieces. It does not look like I can order replacements for these so I would either have to make them on my own or just do without them. Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

HI There, my name is Ed, CS/ Heli Tech support for Motion RC. Those rounded formers are rotating disc where those crossed brace formers are glued to.. It allows the Plastic top cover to rotate and that's ll there is to that.Its an IFIR Radar. Where did you buy your Apache from? Do you have an account with Motion RC as well? If you do, I would like to know your account name and I can place an order for the parts you need and send them to you directly from Roban (China) which should take about 1 week or so to arrive. Plese let me know.

Please call Motion RC at 224-633-9090 Helicopter Tech Support.

ed

Comment

Working...
    X