X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban Ball Links

Is there an inside and outside to the ball links? If so how do you know which side goes down? Thanks

The small numbers on the links should face outward. Personally, I prefer to replace the the pitch change link ball links with Goblin 700 ball links. The Robans are pretty loose for my taste.

Comment

Thank you F104 Delta Dart,
      Mine didn't appear to have a number on them like some of the other manufacturers do. Someone was telling me there is a small ridge/lip just on the inside on one side and that this goes down. I share your concern about their links and think this is what caused me to lose my 145 on its maiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
        Thank you F104 Delta Dart,
        Mine didn't appear to have a number on them like some of the other manufacturers do. Someone was telling me there is a small ridge/lip just on the inside on one side and that this goes down. I share your concern about their links and think this is what caused me to lose my 145 on its maiden.
        Sorry to hear that. Please let customer service know about the failure. This at least gives them some feedback to change things in the future and hopefully prevent any similar instances from occurring. My Cobra’s ball links were marked, might have been a different batch or something though. The most sure fire way to tell is usually hole size. The links should easily pop on in one orientation and require excessive force in the other. This is due to the slight larger size of the inward-facing hole.

Comment

I am just now putting together a 600 size Airwolf. Mine are like yours with the small sunken ring on one side. That side goes onto the balls first.

Comment

Working...
          X