X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin EC 145 Lee County

Lost mine yesterday and would like to get another. Does anyone have or know where one may be available? Motion is out of stock and scale flying wants big money to ship. Thanks

Sorry for your loss man. Those are the only 2 dealers I’d personally purchase Roban kits from. Best bet is to wait on another shipment from Motion. You might consider sending an email to customer service and ask when they expect a restock. From past experience, it would be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. One other dumb question, any chance you had any photos of the aircraft? Was just curious to see the real airframe vs. the stock photo on Motion’s website.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your downed heli. I lost a new 700 size AS350 due to a bad tail bevel gear in the tail rotor gear box. I sent Roban an email with pictures of the defective part and Michael (the owner) replied back admitting to the defect and he ended up sending me a replacement kit. He’s a nice guy and if you have proof of any defective part that led to the loss, I’d surely bring it to his attention.

Good luck!

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
        Lost mine yesterday and would like to get another. Does anyone have or know where one may be available? Motion is out of stock and scale flying wants big money to ship. Thanks
        Sorry to hear about your crash but a lot of us own Roban helis and if possible, would like to get your insight on what might have happened, like part failure or? ....Thanks

Got any pics before the crash, I was thinking about building one some day, would like to have seen it all built, I like it because my last name is the same Lee..

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies and condolences. It appears that one of the links connected to the cyclic servo popped off. The frustrating part is that the manual states nothing about a specific direction that they are to be installed. There is nothing stamped on the link itself either like other manufacturers have.I will see if I have any pictures. I will contact and see what Roban thinks.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Here are the only two pics I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
              Here are the only two pics I have.
              Thanks for sharing, what a good looking machine! I hope that customer service does something for you.

Comment

Wow, looks nice, would love to build one of those, as for the links, yes they do go on easier one way, most manufacturers have done this for years on the ball links, but to get perfect tracking I sometimes pop mine on backwards on the head, but on the servo horn ball links and levers, I do pop them on with the little ring around the edge of the rim of the ball link, it goes towards the ball, sorry to tell you that now but I never had any issues on my Roban helis, but now you got me worried that maybe I should turn a couple of mine around the right way.

Comment

I have their black hawk as well and I have had 0 issues with the ball links. That's why I'm wondering if maybe it was a defective link on top of maybe not being put on correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X