X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban Stock at Motion RC

Has anyone gotten an update from Motion as to when the Roban kits will be back in stock?

Hello my ñame is william i am looking for this pieces

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
      Has anyone gotten an update from Motion as to when the Roban kits will be back in stock?
      I was told that they may or may not get any shipment this year, just order from SCALEFLYING.DE might take a little longer but you will get your parts, they stock most of them, I have ordered parts and my big 800 OH-6 came from them, my buddy has orderd parts as well and a 600 fuselage, just a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

I was told that they may or may not get any shipment this year, just order from SCALEFLYING.DE might take a little longer but you will get your parts, they stock most of them, I have ordered parts and my big 800 OH-6 came from them, my buddy has orderd parts as well and a 600 fuselage, just a heads up.
        I would wait right now.. I’ve tried to order some things from them, but DHL is not shipping by air right now. The only shipping option is UPS airmail, and they will get a quote for you after you order. For a 600 size heli, shipping was 250 eur... Personally, I’ll wait at that price. Hopefully the shipping situation returns to normal soon. International shipping is all kinds of screwed up right now.

Comment

Another option is ordering from Roban directly. I had good luck with a 5 blade set for 600 size that was out of stock at MRC and Scaleflying.de and am currently awaiting a 4 blade tail rotor for 5mm shaft I ordered from Roban for the same reason. Email them from their “contact us” button on their website. Usually takes 24 hrs for them to reply.

Comment

My 5 blade set was $100, shipping by FedEx was $92, and Roban added $10 for PayPal upcharge fee, so total was about the same as the set from MRC had it been in stock. The 4 blade tail rotor was $110, shipping $42, and $8 PayPal upcharge and ended up costing less than Scaleflying.de had it been in stock. Appears Roban is selling direct wholesale but shipping drives the cost up. I haven’t asked for a kit quote (yet).

Comment

Scale flying shipping is crazy. 600.00 dollars to ship a kit unless you want to wait 3 months. No luck with with Roban at all. 15 emails and no replies. Their shipping is outrageous as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                Scale flying shipping is crazy. 600.00 dollars to ship a kit unless you want to wait 3 months. No luck with with Roban at all. 15 emails and no replies. Their shipping is outrageous as well.
                Well shoot, I didn't know the shipping had went up that much since I bought my OH-6 last year, I guess I will be waiting to see if MRC does indeed get there order soon, kind of wanting that 700 gray Cobra, also I chatted with someone on the MRC chat room and asked if we will see a price hike like all the other planes and items, yes was the answer I got, we will be seeing a price increase soon for the Roban products as well, I'm at the point of my life and after 39 yrs of flying, I will be calling it quits, soon the toys are going to be priced more than I want to pay and no parts in stock won't do me any good to hang on to them.

Comment

Not sure where the hang up is with Motion on the arrival of the container. Other manufacturers I deal with such as Extreme Flight seem to know when their containers will arrive. I do not understand why Motion keeps saying that they do not know when they well receive theirs. I guess we will have to wait and see if and when it arrives. I definitely see your point as to quitting. I hope things get better in all areas of our lives soon. Price increases for everything we use on a daily basis have gone up significantly.

Comment

Working...
                  X