X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRC Stock

For those that might be looking... looks like MRC got a container in... A lot of the big Robans are showing in stock as well as the Rotorscales and XK's.

So many choices. So little time. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
      looks like MRC got a container in...
      "a"? I think you meant "3 or 4".

Weapons free!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks, Alpha! Mrs. PawPaw, of course, doesn’t share my sentiment. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

"a"? I think you meant "3 or 4".

Weapons free!
          So maybe the blueprints/demo model of that 800 size Hind D is on one of those containers??

I can dream can't I...

Comment

Wow they went fast, all the gray Cobras, Marines UH-1, sold out very quickly, one minute in stock then I checked later that evening and sold out, had my eye on the Marines UH-1 and actually was about to order it last night but sold out already.
            I think more like only one container came in or maybe a 1/2 of one came in with Roban stock in it.

Comment

I have been checking MRC website a couple times/day just because I suspected this might happen…and was correct. Woke up at 5am yesterday and there she was…EC-145 Lee County 800. Only one, but she will be headed to Texas. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
                I have been checking MRC website a couple times/day just because I suspected this might happen…and was correct. Woke up at 5am yesterday and there she was…EC-145 Lee County 800. Only one, but she will be headed to Texas. 😁
                Yea... Paw Paw gonna need one of those containers to live in at the rate he's going (when the Mrs puts him out) !!

Comment

She’s just about nearly caught on to my scam. When I faithfully promised to quit building and flying experimentals I meant it. Never said I’d quit RC.

Comment

Oh you didn't, I suspected someone I knew got that baby and it was you, got to have that one too, didn't you notice Pawpaw, it has my last name on it.., I think I was set up, I got your Cobra so you could get the last Lee County EC-145
                    ​​​​

Comment

😂 I remember several old posts of yours mentioning that EC-145 Lee County. That bore heavily on my mind as these booger hooks mashed the checkout button, but I figured it would be snapped up in minutes had I not taken the initiative.

Comment

She’s just about nearly caught on to my scam. When I faithfully promised to quit building and flying experimentals I meant it. Never said I’d quit RC.
                        Lol... might want to keep those shipping boxes as well.. they make nice beds!!

Comment

😂 Can’t argue that one. When a new Roban shows up I remind her of that time in 1982 when a zero time Lycoming 0-360 was delivered by freight truck and how long it took her to believe it happened by accident.

Comment

I do not think they got much of anything. The container was supposed to contain many fenestrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                              I do not think they got much of anything. The container was supposed to contain many fenestrons.
                              I agree, I know what I was told that was supposed to be in that container as well, apparently not unless they haven't gone through all of it, I won't mention what is was just because, but extra parts would have been nice.

Comment

Lee County arrived…can breathe normally now. There are and have been several of the 800 size EC-135/145s show up in the MRC open box special section with the same nose damage and cracked windscreens. Looks like Roban got the message and added more fg to the thin supporting nose framework and added more foam sheeting around the fuselage front in the packing box. No returns on this one. 😎

Comment

Lee County arrived…can breathe normally now. There are and have been several of the 800 size EC-135/145s show up in the MRC open box special section with the same nose damage and cracked windscreens. Looks like Roban got the message and added more fg to the thin supporting nose framework and added more foam sheeting around the fuselage front in the packing box. No returns on this one. 😎
                                  Congrats!....
                                  Dog is heading your way!

Comment

He can sleep in the bed….I’m in the shipping box.🤣

Comment

He can sleep in the bed….I’m in the shipping box.🤣

Comment

Any update when they will receive their big order?

Comment

Working...
                                        X