Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why such a huge Roban price increase?

Roban scale helis got a $200-$300? price increase
    Can't believe that in one day we see an almost $300 increase, I've heard of inflation but that's ridiculous, I quit buying EDF jets when the price went stupid and now this, so I will quit buying Roban helis as well....

Shouldn't complain I guess, still cheaper than buying a Vario.. A warning would have been nice to tell us this was coming today, could have got my Lee County EC145 a few hundred dollars cheaper this morning.

Comment

I'm with you across the board with the prices, stopped buying anything new on preorder.
      AMA 424553

Comment

amen

Comment

Ouch, Looks like Just made it in under the wire. I ordered My MD500 as soon as I got back in stock notification. They were a little slow updating the prices so I got the cheaper price. Sill, I would have like to pick up the 800 Airwolf for the old pricing Ah well...........

Comment

Originally posted by Wmacky View Post
            Ouch, Looks like Just made it in under the wire. I ordered My MD500 as soon as I got back in stock notification. They were a little slow updating the prices so I got the cheaper price. Sill, I would have like to pick up the 800 Airwolf for the old pricing Ah well...........
            Awesome, you got yours cheaper, I had to think about which one to order and thats when the price increase happened, so I didn't order anything, I have 5 already, so I really don't need another one right now, certain parts are still not in stock I see, so maybe a good thing I don't buy another Roban right now.

Comment

Working...
            X