Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all I have a fly wing 450 2.5 helicopter can anyone help I want to convert to metal drive gear instead of belt drive, can anyone tell me where I can get parts from thanks.

Comment

can anyone help . i have a fly wing 450 v2 thst has 3 flights on it . i can't get the gps green light to come on , any one have this problem . the online hobby shop said they don't know anything about it and they dont service it .
      thank you

Comment

I finally have my Fly Wing 450 v2 up and getting the green led to show it face, thanks to cruzroy , he knew and figured it out . after a few weeks of texting back and forth cruzroy told me he though my transmitter was not in sync with the copter. after going on you tube and watching a video on how to reprogram the transmitter. I reset the TX to the wright settings and the green led came on and i tested it and it spun up. as of Yet I have not had a chance to fly it. maybe next weekend.

Comment

Hi Guys
          I’ve just purchased one of these. Is there a way to disable the GPS functions such that I won’t need a laptop or tablet each time I fly somewhere different?
          thanks for any help.​

Comment

I received a Fly Wing 450L V2 on Christmas. I do not have main blades on. It will spool up like it should. None of the servos move while sitting on bench. Tail works as it should. Is this normal?? I do have a green light like I should. Thanks in advance!!

​​

Comment

Working...
            X