Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy is this depressing seeing as I just bought one.......l almost pulled the trigger on the Vario Roberson R22 but went with Roban, AGAIN🙄

Comment

I ordered what appears to be the last 500 size UH-1N kit, I mistakenly picked Prepayment. I thought I would have been directed to a page to add payment information, instead I got an email with bank address. the physical address. I have tried to change payment type with no luck. I keep getting message saying to cancel order to change it. However the item no longer exists on their site, they have deleted the item. I have sent three emails now over the last three days with no response. My order says processing. I hope they respond to me email and help me finish the payment process.

Gravy

Comment

I did the same thing last year with Scaleflying and the prepayment button. Never did get it sorted out so just ditched the order.

Comment

That pre-payment is a bank transfer. Not common in the US according to them. And they don’t take credit cards. PP the only option they told me

Comment

I would pay paypal if they would just get back to me so I can do so.
            PawPaw, I hope I don't lose out on this. It is one I want and MRC don't carry the 500 size UH-1 of any version. you know how I like my 500 Size helies.

Gravy

Comment

I do know! Good to see you back on here too….😁

Comment

I saw on FB that they said they are trying to respond to emails as fast as they can- with the announcement they have been flooded with a couple hundred emails...

Comment

PawPaw, I have been really focused on my new Jeep. This weekend though I flew my Blackhawk for the first "let her rip" flight. It flow so good that it was instantly back in my blood. Then DCORSAIR told me the news. Of course what I found on the site was the UH-1 which I wanted. Only thing I still want which may never happen is a 500 size Bluethunder.

Sfcfury, I sure hope they get back to me after the hundreds of emails before mine. LOL

Gravy

Comment

Ok so I went out to my shop to get the AH-6 ready to sell and after staring at it long enough and thinking, why am I giving this away for really no reason, it flies perfect and has no issues and looks great in the air, I just couldn't let it go yet, had a guy interested in it too...

Comment

That’s the spirit, DC!

Comment

Regrettably, I lack your spirit, lol. Thinking my 500 Apache, 600 UH-60, and 700 B407 will soon depart my hanger for parts unknown. Too many helis, too little time. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
                          Regrettably, I lack your spirit, lol. Thinking my 500 Apache, 600 UH-60, and 700 B407 will soon depart my hanger for parts unknown. Too many helis, too little time. 😎
                          Well I can understand that, once word gets out that parts are going to be hard to come by for our Roban helis, then they are either going to be priceless or worthless, but if I can possibly find a machine shop to make some of the parts that I may need down the road, bevel gears for sure and maybe some other metal parts, bearings can be had usually by other manufactures, some small bolts are hard to find the exact size, so I 'm going to sit tight for a bit and see what happens after Scaleflying.de parts company with Roban, then I will decide what I'm going to do, mine will be a pkg deal for all 5 of mine at once.......

I will be praying every time I do fly one though, please don't let me crash one today......

Comment

An alternative for me would be to sell my B412, B407, and 500 Apache and keep my 600 and 700 conversions since parts for the Align and PhoenixTech mechanics will be available, hopefully. Mrs Paw Paw would be too excited if I sold everything as a package deal and she’s just too old to handle that kind of emotion. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Well I can understand that, once word gets out that parts are going to be hard to come by for our Roban helis, then they are either going to be priceless or worthless, but if I can possibly find a machine shop to make some of the parts that I may need down the road, bevel gears for sure and maybe some other metal parts, bearings can be had usually by other manufactures, some small bolts are hard to find the exact size, so I 'm going to sit tight for a bit and see what happens after Scaleflying.de parts company with Roban, then I will decide what I'm going to do, mine will be a pkg deal for all 5 of mine at once.......

I will be praying every time I do fly one though, please don't let me crash one today......
                              Personally, I would hold out and see what happens. Parts supply might actually improve with less suppliers to stock. Might be better in line with Roban’s bandwidth. In the mean time, I pulled the trigger on the 600 Bell 429 fuselage. I’m too much of a sucker for the close out pricing. Some really good deals to be had, especially in the 500/600 fuselages.

Comment

I got an email back today, They switched it over to paypal. Payment sent. Looks like I will be sporting a UH-1N 500 size.
                                Now I have to acquire or build another T-Rex500.

Gravy

Comment

Good deal. 👍

Comment

I got shipping info. I am surprised they shipped it so fast. they must really want that Roban stuff gone. LOL I hope there is no missing or broken parts on arrival.

Gravy

Comment

Well Scaleflying.de wasn't bluffing with Roban, most of the kits are almost gone and fast, I didn't purchase anything but somebody got some good deals, makes you wonder why MRC raised the prices so much, surely Scaleflying.de didn't lose money or did they take a loss I wonder....

Comment

So interestingly enough... Roban limited page posted this yesterday on Facebook:
                                        Roban Limited
                                        Happy 2022 from Roban Model! Things change, and we will continue servicing the market with new items. More info to come on our new turbine series for 2022...

Click image for larger version

Name:	273130529_7456924230988225_9099391512081141187_n.png
Views:	262
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	336378

Comment

Whaaat? Who they gonna sell to?

Comment

Working...
                                          X