Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh really, hmm wonder what that is all about?
    I always wanted a turbine too, but Roban is going to have to step up their customer service and production according to Scaleflying.de.

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
      Whaaat? Who they gonna sell to?
      To you and your dog!!

Comment

You guys and your dog.....

Comment

I ain’t scared of no dog.

Comment

Don’t matter. If they was selling steam ships for a nickel I could only run down the beach hollering “ain’t that cheap!”. 😥

Comment

I posted a question on Roban Model FB page yesterday asking what their future looks like and support for their products. The Roban Model FB Admin has not approved the post yet.

Gravy

Comment

From MotionRC I received an answer on a mail I send, after reading the announcement on www.scaleflying.de or www.scaleflying.de/en stating:

"Our Roban manufacturer will still continue with their production to supply as the necessary Kits and components as far as Motion RC US distributors. Thank you and regards, Motion RC Customer Service"

Comment

Sure is quiet on here now that we found out Scaleflying.de was really serious, their kits are gone, well except for a couple of those ugly B-105 kits,

Comment

It sure is. I did snag a B206 700 unpainted and MD500E unpainted conversion kit from them at great prices. Interestingly, Roban has “Cancelled” scribed across the Scaleflying.de logo in their website distributor list and a comment that they “left without notice”. Roban also says that they will support customers who bought from Scaleflying. Wonder if that means they (Roban) will answer emails now?

Comment

Roban makes a lot of nice kits , but telling the true isnt a chinese habit .😪
                      Scaleflying.de just wanted their ordered goods as agreed, and Roban made many promises but did not keep their agreement.
                      Also , Scaleflying has implemented many technical advices and improvements in the products , and this is the way Roban treats its customers . As EU customer we are now at the mercy of Motion RC who immediately increased the sales prices (eu) compared to Scaleflying.de

Comment

Sunday I flew my Roban 700 Cobra I bought from PawPaw and it is such a joy to fly, I know a lot of people talk bad about Roban, all mine flew great and quality was great as well, it's such a shame to see parts and kits still not in stock, I mean I was ready to replace the three I sold with some other ones, but I will wait to see exactly what takes place in the next few months, flying the Cobra and Hughes 500 Magnum PI for now.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
                          It sure is. I did snag a B206 700 unpainted and MD500E unpainted conversion kit from them at great prices. Interestingly, Roban has “Cancelled” scribed across the Scaleflying.de logo in their website distributor list and a comment that they “left without notice”. Roban also says that they will support customers who bought from Scaleflying. Wonder if that means they (Roban) will answer emails now?
                          . . . yep . . . "left without notice" . . . . sure, ROBAN . . stockholder/co-owner left without notice . . . ROBAN "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm were did our participating European distributor go???"

Comment

Yep, Roban knew nothing about it, yeah right, MRC and Roban will have to step it up if they want to keep me as a Roban customer, if you sell a product then you have to support it, not like when I was into the EDF jets at $500-$600 each, I have spent thousands on Roban products, just to bad because I love the way they fly. I have to say though, I got to fulfill a dream, and that was flying a large electric Hughes 500D...

Comment

Working...
                            X