Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 size UH-60 RTF Eachine / Yu Xiang

Team

Yu Xiang, who manufacture the Eachine "E" series micro helicopter for Banggood and others, are bringing out a very nicely detailed UH-60 Blackhawk park flier which has direct drive main and tail and 3D-6G FBL etc. The machines DNA is based on the very good E150 and E180 3D micros which are ballistic little rocket ships with there Direct Drive main motor setups and very good flight characteristics. Motion RC rotorscale180 is the same product line - maker. Initial production will be released in China via Banggood under Eachine branding in May and then Yu Xiang branding there after for export.

This is quite abit larger than the Nine Eagles / Helimax UH-60 from 8 years ago, but it is the same designer so it looks very similar from the outside, totally new and massively improved mechanicals and FBL on the inside.

Anyways if a smaller scale nicely detailed scale park flier is something your considering then this could be a very nice candiate indeed. I have pulled togther a compilation of marketing sheets and several online video clips where the chief designer "A-Long" is test flying the machine. He is a very experinced 3D pilot and this shows as he puts the UH-60 through its paces at times with some nice 3d flights and inverted circuits and punch outs and high speed passes, this sure looks like a very capable platform. Hopefully this is a sales success and future scale bird follow !

Power is via a 1450 3S batt pack with a reported 10 minutes flight time in scale flying, less if your hot rodding it ! mainmotor is a 4006 650Kv so it has plenty of power on tap as well. I'm looking forward to getting one as this size is perfect at my small local park that is walking distance from my house where I typically fly and allows very spritied flying with 200 - 300 size helis and more sedate flying on the 450's within a 80 yard long by 50-75 yards wide open grass area.

Anways hope you enjoy my youtube stitch togther in what looks like a damn nice fun to fly park flier in a RTF format. More to follow as the factory makes more details avialable online.

Last edited by kiwi_craig; Apr 13, 2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X