X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main gear roban 700

Hi, today I destroyed the main gear. In Europe, not in stock. Does anyone have a type to replace the original part? Or a 3D model of a gear and I'll have it made.
    Filip

Try sending Roban an email directly. Use the “contact us” button on their website. I have made 2 successful orders from them in the past, but they are not consistent with answering emails lately. Good Luck!

Comment

I was write on roban sales, but I get not answer😁

Comment

I think the only way to get Roban parts is to contact Motion RC , Roban dont react anymore to customers directly
        Lets hope they come to "live" in the future

Comment

I might have a spare. I replaced one of my stock gears with the helical upgrade, so I believe that I still have the original around somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Helikapoter View Post
            I think the only way to get Roban parts is to contact Motion RC , Roban dont react anymore to customers directly
            Lets hope they come to "live" in the future
            They say me... We sell only part on shop. 😒

Comment

Originally posted by FilipK View Post
              Hi, today I destroyed the main gear. In Europe, not in stock. Does anyone have a type to replace the original part? Or a 3D model of a gear and I'll have it made.
              Filip
              Sorry to see that you stripped a main gear, none in stock as usual for Motion RC, wonder if we will ever see parts come back in stock soon, I'm not even flying my Roban helis right now, deciding if I want to sell the rest of my fleet do to the parts issue, hopefully you find a source to help you get flying again. I hope to see every part on a Roban heli in stock one day....

Comment

I will never give my roban. It's my heart's desire. Thanks F106DeltaDart I have a part on the way to me. I can have it drawn in 3d for cnc production.

Comment

Working...
                X