• Show
Clear All

• Mystery Parts

Click image for larger version

Name:	252CA32A-8BD8-4207-BA9C-DDEA55DA5929.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	345250

I've begun building my Roban B429; can't seem to find these parts in documentation. Can anyone shed some light as to what they're for???
    Could this be a packing mistake???

Originally posted by Jamaur Jobe View Post

I've begun building my Roban B429; can't seem to find these parts in documentation. Can anyone shed some light as to what they're for???
    Could this be a packing mistake???
    It’s not in the documentation, but it is a shaft support for the pulley. Scaleflying.de has a video of the installation here: https://youtu.be/iEqE7KebqmY.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0F602C7E-53EC-49F8-AD4F-0A840B43AF27.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	345255
      Thanks F106DeltaDart; like to have mysteries resolved to avoid disassembly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaur Jobe View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	0F602C7E-53EC-49F8-AD4F-0A840B43AF27.jpeg Views:	45 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	345255
        Thanks F106DeltaDart; like to have mysteries resolved to avoid disassembly!!!
        Yep, that part had me scratching my head as well when I built my first Roban Hughes 500D, you will need a long shaft motor for it to fit properly and help support the motor, I had to purchase another stock shaft for my Align 750MX-450kv to get the support bracket to work, someone had cut down the shaft on the used motor I bought for it.
        ​​

Here is my 700 Cobra mechanics with the bracket installed, hope this helps you too.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X