X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale builds??

Where are all the scale guys these days??? I don't see to many new builds these days, kind of quiet here in the scale dept., I still have my two Robans, the 800 size Hughes 500D Magnum PI and the 700 Cobra.
    Attached Files

I’ve been building (and fixing) but haven’t really posted much. I’ve mostly moved everything to Facebook (Jon Ellis created an Excellent group called Building RC Scale Helicopters) and Scale Heli Pilot, since there are so few heli flyers on the forum. In fact, I had the (flyable) fleet out this weekend for lots of flying. Still working on a number of projects though including:

- A revised version of the 450 TwinRex
    - A 500 Chinook from Sovereign Technologies
    - A 500 size UH-1D “Slick” to accompany my gunship
    - A 700 size Chinook project snagged off of RCG
    - A Kavan Lockheed 286 (To be converted to XH-51A with side mounted EDF thruster and retractable skids)
    - PKM OH-58D Kiowa
    - 600 size OH-58A Kiowa
    - 500 size AH-6J Little Bird Rebuild, this time super detailed
    - FINALLY finishing my Roban 700 AH-1W Cobra..

and even more, but that’s probably enough to keep me busy for at least a few years

Comment

I'm not on Facebook, but I might have to consider joining so I can see all the projects, sounds like you have plenty of building Delta, I have thought about building another Roban, would like to have a big Huey, but I can't seem to find the time to enjoy them these days.

Comment

awesome looking birds guys, I can't wait to get my b407 and hh60 Jayhawk maidened..

Comment

Still around man! But there was never many of us on here it seems... regulars that is...

Comment

Working...
          X