Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban EC 145 800 full scale up

Flight video

That looks great, awesome flight as well, I see no tail vibes on the horizontal stabs which is rare on those, you must have done a very good balancing of the blades and set up, such a scale flight as well, just like they should be flown.

Comment

Thank you .yes I do my best on the balancing my blades that heli is design we a week tail boom and heavy stabs so is really hard to get those vibration out because is no former on the boom and is no room to add one

Comment

Originally posted by Waldyheli View Post
        Thank you .yes I do my best on the balancing my blades that heli is design we a week tail boom and heavy stabs so is really hard to get those vibration out because is no former on the boom and is no room to add one
        Good to know, always wondered why everyone has those stabs shaking like crazy and the 429 same thing, one reason I never built one actually but after seeing yours so smooth, maybe it is possible, I like the Lee County version too, got my eye on one..

So your saying there is no way to install a carbon rod of some sort??? I built the Roban Bell 212 and was able to install a carbon rod across to both stabs, just cleared the boom, so no room on the EC 145 to do anything like that??

Comment

Reinforce the boom inside I used a pool noodles work good and is easy to remove for maintenance I'm working to design a new design I will post sooner o finish

Comment

My machine is everything full custom made from blade gear ratio scale details pretty much I only used the fuselage this heli flight time is 15 max and I fly 10 and my battery ends at 45% 10s setup

Comment

Working...
            X