Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICRO & MINI RC HELICOPTERS

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICRO & MINI RC HELICOPTERS

HOW MANY OF YOU ONLY FLY MICRO OR MINI RC HELICOPTERS? MY FLEET CONSISTS OF 17 HELOS... SYMA S100, S40, S37, S39, S107E-E...BLADE SCOUT CX, mCX2, 120S2, NANO S3...DEERC DE54...FIRST STEP HELO 101...XK100, XK110, XK124...C129...ROTOSCALE FO3. I AM 75 YEARS OLD AND FINANCES AND FLYING AREAS PRECLUDE LARGER MODELS

I have a few micro and mini helicopters. XK124, XK123, XK130, XK 110s, Eachine E120, Eachine E110, mCX2, 150s, M2, and a few more blade coaxials. I fly them at home when I can't get to the field to fly the larger helis. A few I have gotten for scale projects that have yet to be completed. But what I like about all these is the ability to fly them with the TX16s. Makes everything a lot easier. I probably fly the 150s and M2 the most, but I enjoy getting the others out on occasion. The only downside is that each take a different battery

Comment

Thanks for your reply as I was beginning to think I was the only one that flew the micros. The big thing for me is the cost factor and if the weather is calm I can fly them outside as my inside area is very small. The RotoScale F03 I just got in seems to fly great and is very tame. At some point in time I will try to fly my CP micros in a 3D manner but still have a lot to learn.

Comment

You may also want to check out the (large) micro heli community over on RCGroups here: Aircraft - Electric - Micro Helis

There's a bunch of us addicted to these fun little things!

Comment

ridgeurnner...thanks for the info...thiis is a good site for me.

Comment

Has any one tried flying two of the same model helos at the same time. I have two Syma S107 H-Es and was able to fly both in a small room without any crashes.

Comment

Working...
            X