X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XK k100 - remove blade clips

Broke wing off K100 main blade clip (WLT-K100-004) in a crash. Disassembled to replace.

How do I remove the main blade clip from the rotor head (WLT-K100-001)?
    There's a phillips head screw in the center of each blade clip that (I guess) has be unscrewed - but how?
    It just turns. Used two phillips head screw drivers but still no luck.
    Is there a trick I am missing?

So you tried a Phillips screw driver on each side to break them loose and they just spin? Didn't know if you meant that when you said you tried two drivers or did you mean two different sizes of a driver on one screw?

Comment

Correct, I tried two Philips screw drivers, one on each side but was not able to break them loose.
      I did not want to use too much force in case that wasn't the way forward.
      From your post, It sounds to me like loosing those screws is how to remove the blade clips, I should just push harder.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by billbillbill View Post
        Correct, I tried two Philips screw drivers, one on each side but was not able to break them loose.
        I did not want to use too much force in case that wasn't the way forward.
        From your post, It sounds to me like loosing those screws is how to remove the blade clips, I should just push harder.
        Thank you.
        Yes, that should be it, they may have a little loctite on them or something in the spindle holding those screws, I don't have one but I did look up the parts to see how it all fits, just trying to help or give ideas.

Comment

Got it fixed, thank you.

/Bill

Comment

Working...
          X