X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, NEED HELP

greetings to everyone, I'm new here, first of all, forgive me if I write something wrong, English is not my first language, so I would like to ask for advice, although it may not be directly related to this topic, but any advice is welcome and I thank you in advance, it's about the next one I have been looking at professional drones for spraying in agriculture for some time, but they are too expensive for me, so I am interested in whether RC models would be suitable, that is, I see that they are somewhat cheaper, if a spraying device were placed on them, something of the size of 700 scale could carry an additional load of I would install some 5-7 kg devices and batteries for spraying separately, that part for spraying does not have to be included in the kit at all, I would make it myself, so it should be if anyone knows where I can buy an RC helicopter that can carry that load, together with gps - and a controller that could control the flight path along a predetermined path that I would load from the computer or in some other way if it exists at all in the RC world like in professional drones and if there is, can you tell me which models of RC helicopter would be together with a compactable controller were suitable for that? you don't need a rtk signal more than 0.5 m away is not a problem, thank you in advance is tgis ewen posible? chine drones are abaute 2500$
Working...
X