X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roban 800 Assist

Hello friends, I have some years of experience with Align Heli's and need some help with a newly acquired Roban 800 LA Sheriff Heli. She has a Scorpion 4035-450 motor and a Castle Phoenix 160 ESC. The Castle programming is asking for number of pinion gear teeth and main gear teeth or Gear Ratio. I'm lost. When I try to set the gov mode and enter desired head speeds of 1000,1100 & 1200 it says "too slow for proper governing. What am I doing wrong? Appreciate any advice and help -
    Al

I don't have a Roban (yet!) so I am not familiar with the mechanics. But to program the CC esc, count the teeth on the main gear and enter that number in the governor menu. And also count the teeth on the motor pinion gear and enter that into the menu. What numbers did you use when trying to setup those head speeds?

Comment

Doesnt work that way as it has multiple drives, will dig up the ratio for you. Is it the roban mechanics ?

Comment

try 13:1

Comment

I figured. That's why I said I wasn't familiar with Roban mechanics. Hope you can get this solved quick. If not, try one of the scale forums - they may have better info

Comment

The ratio for Roban mechanics is 13.8:1

Comment

Working...
            X