You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing my very best to make it up there this time, especially since MRC will be there. I’ve been wanting to go the past 4 years but it somehow always creeps up really fast, and I hadn’t planned it quickly enough.

Looking forward to meeting the Squawk Band of Brothers!

Comment

Let this be the time Wolf. Get yourself to the Nall...

Comment

I’ll be looking for you Steve!

TI, thanks for the video. Although, now seeing how large that place really is, I’m now wondering how the heck do the pilots get their planes to and fro? Especially if we don’t have a Gator or something as such?

Comment

Excellent! So you're coming? Many rent the golf carts available at Triple Tree. If you camp near the electric flight line it is not far to the runway. George will also have his mule which may be helpful as well.

Comment

I’m really working out how to get there. I bought my R/C van for local drives to and from the fields. But I’ve never driven it over a distance of 100 miles from my house. Total miles from Irving, Texas is 966 miles, as a 14 hour trip.

She’s truly a work in progress. So I don’t want to get stuck 1000 miles away should something go wrong.

I’m looking into either renting an RV or another van. I want to be able to bring plenty of planes! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	24DFDAAE-FD64-429B-9AA7-3E535889A119.jpeg
Views:	287
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	121548Click image for larger version

Name:	44AF91E0-3DE1-4E85-8047-2E101C6B0B23.jpeg
Views:	269
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	121549

Comment

It will be sweet if you can make it. Gonna be a good time.

Comment

Yep, can’t wait to finally meet all you guys! I’ve missed the last 2 NEFI events due to travel. Was hoping to put hand shakes to the names back then. Hopefully this time will be the charm.

Thanks Steve!

Comment

Hope to be there a couple of days, will you be on the E Flightline?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                    I’ll be looking for you Steve!

TI, thanks for the video. Although, now seeing how large that place really is, I’m now wondering how the heck do the pilots get their planes to and fro? Especially if we don’t have a Gator or something as such?
                    We will have this rig there and can ferry pilots and planes.

Name:	Hauler.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	121583
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                      Hope to be there a couple of days, will you be on the E Flightline?
                      Excellent Robert! What days are you planning to be there? Yes, we will be located on the Electric Flight Line.

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

TIA RC Taxi Service at your service...

Comment

AHHHHHH.........the warthog salvage vehicle :Dizzy:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

TI’s Uber service...Nice :Cool:

Comment

You can actually take off on the roof.
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Only Motionrc plane I'm bringing is my Freewing P51. Currently building an 8 foot plane hoping to bring it to Joe Nall.

Comment

8ft? What is it besides big! LOL

Comment

I’m coming from so far away that It’s certain I’ll be binging more than one MRC plane. Making my first trip there ever because MRC is going to be there. Just needed a bigger reason other than just wanting to say I’d been there before.

Still working out the travel plans.

Looking forward to to seeing my fellow Squawkers!

Comment

Anthony, you mean George and I aren't good enough reasons to make the trip? :(

JK LOL

Comment

Touchè!

To me, its all of it combined. Wouldn’t quite be enough reason if fellow Squawkers weren’t there. Been looking forward to meeting you two guys for a while. Especially since I’ve had to miss the last two NEFI events.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                                          I’m coming from so far away that It’s certain I’ll be binging more than one MRC plane. Making my first trip there ever because MRC is going to be there. Just needed a bigger reason other than just wanting to say I’d been there before.

Still working out the travel plans.

Looking forward to to seeing my fellow Squawkers!
                                          Anthony...........Well Ryan and Mike are always @ NEFI and you fell short last year on going there.
                                          I was disappointed not to meet ya there last year :( but.............. I got to meet Steve :Cool:

Just a little reminder.........Steve as well as George are coming to NEFI this year.
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X