Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sat Oct 7th - 4th Annual "Warbirds over Grapevine" A Fundraiser for Snowball Express

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
    Thanks Tony,

Sure would be great to have you and your daughter. Like Ryan and Mike, you guys are MotionRC Rock Stars . Next year we'll make it a two day event. DFW is a nice place in the Fall and Spring. Expecting Chamber of COmmerce weather. We're excited to be able to do this. -Dave
    Thanks Dave! We'll try our best to attend next year, work and school schedules permitting. If we do, I'll find a way to detain Alpha for a few days and bring him with. There's a young man waiting on more Lemonade. ;)

Comment

And we would be highly honored to have one of the real stars of our hobby join us ! Even though Sunday is open flying, we'll make it a two day event next year.
      You guys are doing this for a very worthy cause and is not so much the one day/two day thing as it is that I will just be coming off of eWeek and I am not yet prepared to make the 15 hour drive. Eat an extra burger for me and keep 'em intact. I might want to pick your brain sometime for tips on being a CD. I have been contemplating trying to put something similar together here in my neck of the woods. :Cool:

Comment

Hi Guys,

You may have been wondering about the Raffle.

Here's a sample listing of Raffle prizes:

- Freewing 64mm Grumman F9F Panther PNP
        - Flightline 1600mm F7F Grumman TigerCat PNP
        - Freewing 90MM DeHavilland DH-112 Venom V2 Swiss PNP
        - NIB Freewing 80MM A4 E/F Douglas Skyhawk PNP
        - Flightline 1600MM Mk IX Supermarine Spitfire PNP
        - Tech One 64mm Neptune Blue PNP
        - NIB Phoenix EMB 312 Tucano ARF
        - $100.00 Gift Certificate to Aero Hobbies in Lewisville,TX
        - OS .46 gas motor
        - Various Admiral and Roaring Top Lipo Batteries.

All these planes a brand spanking new. Pilot Ryan and Capt Mike will conduct demonstration flights throughout the day and then these models will be raffled off.

You can learn more about these models by going to Motion's website

If you cannot make the event, we still may be able to get you raffle tickets. Working on that.

Stay tuned for more to come...

Dave
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

You guys are doing this for a very worthy cause and is not so much the one day/two day thing as it is that I will just be coming off of eWeek and I am not yet prepared to make the 15 hour drive. Eat an extra burger for me and keep 'em intact. I might want to pick your brain sometime for tips on being a CD. I have been contemplating trying to put something similar together here in my neck of the woods. :Cool:
          Thanks, it's really rewarding to see the smiles on their faces. Becoming a CD is not difficult. Need to take a test which is basically an open book. Fill out a form and have 3 AMA members endorse you. I think it's $25.00 . You do get a free AMA membership if you CD 2 events in the year.
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

In case you're wondering if you can camp out or bring you RV or motor home, we can make that happen. There'a also a public campground ground just a 1/4 mile down the road on Grapevine Lake: http://www.grapevinetexas.gov/Facili...ity/Details/31

Plenty of hotels in the area from Budget to Luxury and everything in between.

Dave

Comment

If you're planning on attending Warbirds over Grapevine, it would be very helpful to pre-register . This helps us gauge the food needed and it simplifies the raffle. You can use your assigned Pilot number for the raffle tickets.

RC event promotion, management, online registration and reporting.

Comment

It's unfortunate, but the N9MB will not be ready until the second week of October. The wait on parts. And the money for said parts won't be in til that first week. I'll have everything but the retracts.

Comment

Thank you sir! C'mon visit anyway. Meet Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike. ! It'll be a good day flying or not flying. Pilot Ryan's gonna maiden my A4 Skyhawk ! Live, in front of 100's of spectators !

Attached Files

Comment

A free Tee-Shirt for the first 30 to pre-register on RCflightdeck: https://www.RCFlightDeck.com/register/7721

Must attend to receive shirt.

Comment

Thank you sir! C'mon visit anyway. Meet Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike. ! It'll be a good day flying or not flying. Pilot Ryan's gonna maiden my A4 Skyhawk ! Live, in front of 100's of spectators !
                      The Dynamic Duo! That is a classic pic. Both Mike and Ryan are very good pilots. Your A-4 will be in good hands Dave.

Comment

A few guys from North Dallas RC Club and surrounding flying parks have said they're coming. Going to be a very fun weekend having Ryan, Mike and the Motion RC brand in N. Texas.!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_16132.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	97047
                          Mike with yet another toy, me and CB in the background, cool!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

LOL I recognize that pic. That's Cap'n Blosh Jr and Monkeypants @ NEFI with WBC in the background(in white) plotting with Gman about killer macerators :Scared:
                            I concur with RCJD............your Scooter will be in good hands ;)
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks guys ! I have 100% faith in those guys. Watched enough of their vids. The A4 is in better hands with them than it is with me. Lol.

Gonna try to make it to NEFI next year!

Comment

For anyone who has received graphics and decals from Callie, you already know the high quality work she produces. But she's also great person !

For our up coming October 7th 'Warbirds over Grapevine air show and fundraiser, Callie is donating a free set for all the great MotionRC raffle models .

Awesome ! Thanks Callie !

Comment

Cmon down to DFW. It will be a blast.

Comment

Calling ALL Pilots!

Come join us for Motion RC's very first run in Texas. They'll be here for the Warbirds over Grapevine fly-in and fundraiser, benefiting Snowball Express, a top-rated organization that supports the children of our fallen heroes. Come spend time with some of the kids who'll be there as well. Put a smile on their faces when they see the FLYING, the FELLOWSHIP, the FUN, and the FOOD!

Motion has has provided several brand new planes to be given away through the raffle for the event, along with new t-shirts, lanyards, ball caps, etc. There will also be discount coupons given away to be used online. How often do you see that?

And joining us us will be our special guests Captain Mike and Pilot Ryan, who are taking time away from family and work to be here in support of this great cause. They are so super-excited about coming to Texas. Come see them in their new cowboy hats, while flying airplanes, and hanging with the Texas Motion RC family and friends.

Your presence is requested. If you're in Texas and the surrounding areas of Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, get on over here to this incredible event. And bring a friend with you! This is a great way to introduce a friend to the hobby!

The actual event is on Saturday, October 7th. But stick around Sunday for some free flying time, and watch the unveiling of Motion's new product(s), and Mike and Ryan flying them for the introduction video.

See you all there!

Comment

Going to plan on being there if everything works out!!! Should be awesome!

Comment

Hats off to the Flying Ant ! Anthony should go to Hollywood as a producer/ director. We would have never been this far along without his awesome talent.

This just in...

A friend of MotionRC, Bunker27 will provide some nice goodies at the event. We are so thankful !

Check out their very cool website:. Awesome apparel !

Bunker 27 is USAF Veteran owned clothing company. Men's bomber and flight jackets leather, World War II military aviation inspired t-shirts, hats, hoodies. Military and patriotic themed apparel.

Dave

Comment

Hardway,

We'd love to have to you !

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                          X