P-38 - The Ultimate EPO Lightning

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Motion RC Live every Friday at 12 P.M. EST on YouTube!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Motion RC Live every Friday at 12 P.M. EST on YouTube!

Hello Pilots!

Motion RC is excited to launch a new YouTube LIVE show every Friday at 12 p.m. EST on our YouTube Channel. Each week we will do something different whether it is a new product announcement, and unboxing of a product, interviews with guests, tech tips, fan content submittals and so much more. If you are able to join us live, we will answer any questions on the day's topics and keep you up to date on all the Motion RC happenings throughout 2020 and beyond.

Check out our 1st official show from last week here:

In order to make sure you don't forget, be sure to subscribe to your YouTube channel and click the bell to be notified of any new content as it goes live.

If you have any questions that were missed in this episode, feel free to ask here and if you would like to have a question answered in episode #2, head over to this thread now

Comment

Hello everyone !!!

I’m a newbie just call me FlyFall ! Down :-)
      I have already sommes stuffs in RC Modélisme
      But let’s talk about best RC & receivers long,long
      ranges witch one it’s the best ? I heard there’s one
      receiver that made almost 4 km 😮 I don’t know if
      it’s true ? Anyway I wanted to buy me a new RC&Receiver. I’ve already the spectrum DSX-6i and few’s difference receivers from 4ch 6ch to 8ch someone can advise me get the better one longer range
      Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyFalled View Post
        Hello everyone !!!

I’m a newbie just call me FlyFall ! Down :-)
        I have already sommes stuffs in RC Modélisme
        But let’s talk about best RC & receivers long,long
        ranges witch one it’s the best ? I heard there’s one
        receiver that made almost 4 km 😮 I don’t know if
        it’s true ? Anyway I wanted to buy me a new RC&Receiver. I’ve already the spectrum DSX-6i and few’s difference receivers from 4ch 6ch to 8ch someone can advise me get the better one longer range
        Thank you !
        Welcome to Hobby Squawk FlyFalled ! Since you already have a Spektrum, you should have a look at our Admiral lineup of receivers found here. I am not sure how far you are wishing to fly from yourself but most any receiver on the market today will fly farther then the eye can see. But we have a satellite receiver that attachs to our 6, 7 and 10 channel receivers that can give you more diversity and strengthen your signal which could help.

I'll keep this in mind for future shows. Again, thanks for joining. Maybe post this question as its own topic here and someone else can also help you

Comment

Working...
        X