X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #2 - Unboxing the Black Horse 78" Spitfire - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hello Pilots, on this Friday's show, we will be unboxing the new 78" Spitfire ARF Kit and more. If you have any questions you would like better answered about this product or about something else, feel free to ask them in this thread. This will make it easier to be prepared for when the show goes live as sometimes questions in the live chat can get lost.

Click image for larger version  Name:	black-horse-spitfire-2000mm-78-7-wingspan-arf-motion-rc-13668080910449_1024x1024.jpg Views:	181 Size:	144.9 KB ID:	227718Click image for larger version  Name:	black-horse-spitfire-2000mm-78-7-wingspan-arf-motion-rc-13668080975985_1024x1024.jpg Views:	153 Size:	140.4 KB ID:	227719
    Personally I can't wait to see what is in this box. I have assembled a couple of Black Horse ARF kits now and they are absolutely gorgeous.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by James; Jan 18, 2020, 01:22 PM. Reason: Added Video Link

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200113_221817.jpg
Views:	783
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	227801

It's a serious box guys. Can't wait to see the contents.

Comment

Looking forward to the next live show! Really like the idea!

Comment

Definitely a great idea and when I have time, I'm able to join in to watch.

James, just throwing this out there, but do you have the paint codes from Home Depot for the four colors on the Camo T-33? If not, stuff like that would be helpful to see on unboxing/assembling videos of a new aircraft or on the follow up videos on the Live Streams.

Comment

Nice looking bird! Can’t wait to see how it will accommodate a 35cc gas install!

Comment

James, you going electric or gas on the Spit?

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              Definitely a great idea and when I have time, I'm able to join in to watch.

James, just throwing this out there, but do you have the paint codes from Home Depot for the four colors on the Camo T-33? If not, stuff like that would be helpful to see on unboxing/assembling videos of a new aircraft or on the follow up videos on the Live Streams.
              Thank T-Cat, I haven't gone to Home Depot yet with my camo T-33. But yes any idea here can help, I want the show to organically grow into whatever it needs to be

Comment

Originally posted by Joshflyboy007 View Post
                Nice looking bird! Can’t wait to see how it will accommodate a 35cc gas install!
                Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                James, you going electric or gas on the Spit?
                This baby will be getting a 38cc Four Stroke: https://www.motionrc.com/products/ng...0aAqVkEALw_wcB. I will be passing it off to a buddy at my club to complete it as I wont have the time needed. But I am excited to open the box on Friday and see how she looks. I have really loved the 2 Black Horse kits I built and the ProFly OV-10.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Thank T-Cat, I haven't gone to Home Depot yet with my camo T-33. But yes any idea here can help, I want the show to organically grow into whatever it needs to be
                  You did a great job last time, and I'm sure I'll be great again this week.

Comment

Hello James, will Black Horse products also be available at the warehouse in Europe in the future. And also other products like the helicopters, gas engines and so on? Thanks Robert

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

This baby will be getting a 38cc Four Stroke: https://www.motionrc.com/products/ng...0aAqVkEALw_wcB. I will be passing it off to a buddy at my club to complete it as I wont have the time needed. But I am excited to open the box on Friday and see how she looks. I have really loved the 2 Black Horse kits I built and the ProFly OV-10.
                      Hi
                      About NGH38 engine, if you want to use it, it's a must to keep the weight as low as possible, I had one in my BH Typhoon weight 9Kg, plane barely flies with NGH38.
                      I installed NGH38 in ESMp47 weight 7,5Kg and it's perfect in that one.
                      I fly BlackHorse Spitfire BH136 engine DLE30 flies great with it.
                      Only negative point about BlackHorse planes is availability of spare parts, almost none.....
                      Look also here for more info about BH Spitfire BH136

grts Hans

Comment

Love Spitfires and war birds. Gods speed on the assembly. looking forward to more pix.

Comment

Originally posted by “Tool man” View Post
                          Love Spitfires and war birds. Gods speed on the assembly. looking forward to more pix.
                          Hey Tool man, check out the actual Black Horse Spitfire thread here, I gave the Spitfire to a member of my local club to setup and he is updating his progress nicely

Comment

Originally posted by “Tool man” View Post
                            Love Spitfires and war birds. Godspeed on the assembly. looking forward to more pix.
                            TM, If I have not already written it, "Welcome to 'The Squawk', glad you are among us. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Very nice James and Alpha..looks awsome..congrats on the unboxing ...

Comment

Working...
                              X